12 Ft Ladder Request

Ty17

I don't know if this has been brought up, but if some hackers have never heard of this request before, then I am here to say it. I'm requesting not specifically a 12 Ft. ladder, but a taller one, rather than the 6 rung one currently in the game. Some ideas would be to add a couple rungs, or simply strecth it, even though it still 6 rungs who cares. As long as it is a carry-able taller ladder. That would reek of total awesomeness. If I knew how to hack, I would focus on this code, 'till I get it right. Well that's my request, hope someone can find it on the internet and post it in here, or hope a hacker can figure out this sweet code. thanx

I want this to, but there was a lot of codes being made when the game first came out, now your lucky if someone makes a new code that doesn't have to unlockables and/or CAWS.

P.S. not complaining just stating facts.

I know its possible to stretch (or at least I think), so maby this would be possible...or maby cut part of the ladder out, add some a larger part for its replacement? (i have no idea if thats possible lol)