Datkido mods (Randy Orton & Brock Lesnar Mods completed)

datkido

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datkido

• RJJ

• Twistedmisery666™

• OverTheEdge

thx bro, that's wat I wanted to achieve. I hate the painted on look and I had a feeling it could look better. What people need to do is edit the normal.dds (alpha channel too!)not just the color.dds and it's that simple. If Henry didn't have a funny model with his upper chest separated from the rest of the body this would've been piss easy to create.

For the Shirts it looks better when you edit the bump mapping to add the borders in the neck and arms and ading wrinkles. I hate the painted T-shirts look. The same for gloves and elbow pads, editing the bump mapping make a big difference. The alpha channel is important too.

Looks great that Eddie Guerrero.

Goddamn, dude. I'm glad I stopped by to check out this thread again. Your work has always been good, but your latest stuff looks awesome. Great job on that Mark Henry. I saw an earlier version and didn't think the shirt would end up looking too good. Man, was I wrong. For something done through only textures, that's very nicely done. Same goes for Eddie. I've never been a fan of how he's looked in these games--at least not since like the original SmackDown! vs. RAW. He looks a million times better after what you've done.

Goddamn, dude. I'm glad I stopped by to check out this thread again. Your work has always been good, but your latest stuff looks awesome. Great job on that Mark Henry. I saw an earlier version and didn't think the shirt would end up looking too good. Man, was I wrong. For something done through only textures, that's very nicely done. Same goes for Eddie. I've never been a fan of how he's looked in these games--at least not since like the original SmackDown! vs. RAW. He looks a million times better after what you've done.

THIS!

Seriously some top notch stuff. Can't wait to see more from you.

Hey Datkido, any way you do an entrance T-shirt for Eddie? Would be cool to see either a "Cheat 2 Win" or the "I'm Your Papi" shirt. Just a suggestion.

I've created the 'i'm ur papi' T, having problems though... I've edited the Mask1 & Mask2 files so if you create superstar threads attires the entrance T doesn't get messed up. if i select him with his original attire everything works fine, he comes out wearing the T and it all looks and works as it should. But when i select him with a superstar threads attire, the game doesn't freeze but instead just loads forever when eddie's about to come out (wwe logo just keeps spinning but it never actually loads his entrance).

If I don't edit the masks it loads fine but when u come out using superstar threads attires the bottom part of the shirt that hangs over his tights get cut off & looks tucked in.

I edit the Masks all the time only my first 2 mods i didn't edit the masks and I've never had this problem, i had a feeling if pac archiver was working i wouldn't be having this problem. I think by decompressing mask1 and mask2 in xpacker it's making the file size too big the mod is over 20mb because of it. getting pac archivers compression back would fix it i'm sure of it.

Looks like his just got rid of the long part of Eddie's.

yup

Edited by datkido

Hey datkido, after you're done with Eddie, can you give Austin with 2 knee braces a try?

ur a mind reader bro, i was thinking of doing austin not for knee braces but just to ty to improve how he looks, like eddie the austin they've been putting in these games don't look like the austin i remember... something about thq austin is off... and from the 2k14 trailer they clearly have no plans of updating any models it seems. so i might try to mod him

I think its just them not having a more up to date body scan. They've used the same Michaels since SDvsRAW, so wouldn't surprise me if Austin was the same.

I think its just them not having a more up to date body scan. They've used the same Michaels since SDvsRAW, so wouldn't surprise me if Austin was the same.

I highly doubt that they used body scan to create Austin model.

Everything went downhill the moment they start using those crappy models from LOW. Austin svr 08 model was perfect.

Edited by RJJ

ur a mind reader bro, i was thinking of doing austin not for knee braces but just to ty to improve how he looks, like eddie the austin they've been putting in these games don't look like the austin i remember... something about thq austin is off... and from the 2k14 trailer they clearly have no plans of updating any models it seems. so i might try to mod him

Austin's model is a mess and need alot of work, and if you're planning on editing the model, you should start with:

1. Making the knees bigger(Increase depth and width).

2. Make the shoulders flat and decrease the width.

3. Decrease the overall size of both arms.

4. Increase the width of the thighs.

You can use these:

601139_627969013882659_1057723419_n.png

tumblr_mdigiz2UNS1rg89a6o1_400.jpg

stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

Edited by RJJ

those austin pics r cool, too small to be used on a texture though. also body morphing isn't possible with mods, you can't change the size of body parts. all mods are just texture edits all that can be edited is the main texture (the color.dds) and the sense of depth of parts on the body (normal.dds). You can do cool things by editing these together but you can't body morph.

Anyway back to eddie, he doesn't work with the entrance attire and superstar threads and i don't want to release a mod that doesn't work right or can end up freezing people's game, not when i know i can probably get it to work with pac archiver. So I'll either release him without entrance gear and wait a week or so to see if pac archiver comes back alive to release the mod with entrance attire.

Austin's model is a mess and need alot of work, and if you're planning on editing the model, you should start with:

1. Making the knees bigger(Increase depth and width).

2. Make the shoulders flat and decrease the width.

3. Decrease the overall size of both arms.

4. Increase the width of the thighs.

You forgot something:

5. Find a way to get edited models back into the game.

those austin pics r cool, too small to be used on a texture though. also body morphing isn't possible with mods, you can't change the size of body parts. all mods are just texture edits all that can be edited is the main texture (the color.dds) and the sense of depth of parts on the body (normal.dds). You can do cool things by editing these together but you can't body morph.

Anyway back to eddie, he doesn't work with the entrance attire and superstar threads and i don't want to release a mod that doesn't work right or can end up freezing people's game, not when i know i can probably get it to work with pac archiver. So I'll either release him without entrance gear and wait a week or so to see if pac archiver comes back alive to release the mod with entrance attire.

May I ask why threads + entrance wont work? Never had that problem myself.

If you edited threads parts and added him as an alt attire, I know that you can't load the attire up in threads in-game to edit.

Does that include facial hair, knee pads,...etc?

Edited by RJJ

Does that include facial hair, knee pads,...etc?

Definitely. If someone doesn't have a 3d-modeled part to their facial hair (i.e. Edge, Sandow, Bryan, Rock, etc.) that's the only thing that makes it appear anything other than flat. Wrist bands, elbow pads, knee pads, etc. can all be effected with the normal as well. They're all modeled on, but the modeling is only a very basic shape. All the wrinkles and creases in the material are created through the normal.

Definitely. If someone doesn't have a 3d-modeled part to their facial hair (i.e. Edge, Sandow, Bryan, Rock, etc.) that's the only thing that makes it appear anything other than flat. Wrist bands, elbow pads, knee pads, etc. can all be effected with the normal as well. They're all modeled on, but the modeling is only a very basic shape. All the wrinkles and creases in the material are created through the normal.

I see.

May I ask why threads + entrance wont work? Never had that problem myself.

If you edited threads parts and added him as an alt attire, I know that you can't load the attire up in threads in-game to edit.

I've never had the problem before either, threads + entrance attire just doesn't load and it's only with this mod my mark Henry 1 works fine. It doesn't crash or freeze the xbox it just stays at the loading screen trying to load his entrance.

I know u can't edit the entrance attire in game but you still need to edit the masks on it because if the t overlaps anything that's customisable in threads and u create ur own threads attire without editing the entrance masks it will go over the t causing it to look fkd up (dunno if I explained that properly might be confusing if I didn't)

I've given up now because the mod took me an hour or 2 max to create but fking around with it trying to make the entrance attire work with threads has taken like 5+ in total. I do modding for fun but when something's this frustrating it takes the fun away so cba just hoping PAC archiver comes back so I dnt have to fk wit the arcs I'm 90% sure that's what's causing the problem.

Edited by datkido

hey i started doing that eddie a while ago but never finished , i have made the logos for the side of his pants that he whore not long before he passed , if you are interested let me know because i wont have the time to finish him