Datkido mods (Randy Orton & Brock Lesnar Mods completed)

datkido

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datkido

• RJJ

• Twistedmisery666™

• OverTheEdge

Just downloaded this badboy. Looks amazing. Took the liberty of taking a few pics.

Credit goes to Mathayus & datkido for this amazing collab!

33z8p53.png

qoanp0.png

Edited by dinothesaur

It was mods like his and Miztah Raza's great mods that made me want to try modding for myself. Mathayus gave me permission to edit this so I made him more defined.

I'm flattered :)

Thx for the comments guys, no u don't need to update the arcs for these, I've fixed wade barrett's trunks too, will upload the new file after this wk end.

Great mod man but I wouldn't go with any other color than black when making entrance attire t shirts it looks less painted on than all the other colors here's dravens mod for example......

19216814-image38_zpsfb7ee27b.png

My suggestion on Henry would be to make it so the Slinglet outline doesn't show as much through the T-Shirt.

Knowing how good he is with bump maps etc... I'd suggest that maybe that is down to the model? I could be wrong.

Knowing how good he is with bump maps etc... I'd suggest that maybe that is down to the model? I could be wrong.

Yup u & miztah raza r right. singlet is on the actual model it can't b made any less visible bcos as I said I've already re textured the entire bump map (for the tshirt). The model's made up of different 3d shapes n the singlet is 1 of them so without model editing it can't be changed.

Will play with it some more today when I have time.

Edited by datkido

Mark Henry's nearly ready, just need to fix some minor probs that you can't see in the screens then it should be ready(trying to line up front of the t-shirt around the neck with the back).

C02F3BDD-D42F-4F11-8004-DCC7C2C55FAE-17028-0000086902AC65EC.jpg

4F433A97-4D22-49E8-AB23-0DA9C26F786D-17028-00000868FAF79CC4.jpg29E99826-AED2-49FC-A897-605B4A389047-17028-00000868F4DF1DDB.jpg

You're doing great mate. If I was to offer one bit on constructive critisism, it would be the placement of the t-shirt logo. Looking at the picture below, it seems it sits higher up his chest. The "Destruction" part seems to sit just below his pecs/moobs.

RAW_1042_Photo_075.jpg

You're doing great mate. If I was to offer one bit on constructive critisism, it would be the placement of the t-shirt logo. Looking at the picture below, it seems it sits higher up his chest. The "Destruction" part seems to sit just below his pecs/moobs.

RAW_1042_Photo_075.jpg

lol (@ moobs) yeah i knew it was higher, i was being lazy. The upper part of the chest is on a diff part of the texture from the body and is smaller, so will be a bitch to line up... but I'll give it a go since i'm gonna be tryna line up some other stuff anyway.

had a quick go at moving the logo higher... this is how it came out... it's really tricky to line up. I haven't decided if I wanna spend the time it'll take to fix or just go back to how it was with the logo lower down.

looking at it i'd say the word BENT is ok (i can see a little dot below the N but that would b an easy fix). it's the 'ON' that will need fixing, there's all kinda distortion going on there that I'm not sure i'll be able to fix. But i'll try...

preview.png

Ok, I've spent as much time as I want to spend on this mark henry mod. I took Judders' advice and moved the logo higher (which isn't as easy as you would think, u'll see what i mean if u d/l and look at the dds). It caused a slight distortion which i fixed as much as can be fixed (not visible during normal gameplay) so i guess it's done now. New screens and download link added to the first post, hope people enjoy it!

I think that's one of the best, if not the best t-shirt mods I've seen. The logo may be a bit distorted, but it looks so much better than just a painted on mod.

I think that's one of the best, if not the best t-shirt mods I've seen. The logo may be a bit distorted, but it looks so much better than just a painted on mod.

thx bro, that's wat I wanted to achieve. I hate the painted on look and I had a feeling it could look better. What people need to do is edit the normal.dds (alpha channel too!)not just the color.dds and it's that simple. If Henry didn't have a funny model with his upper chest separated from the rest of the body this would've been piss easy to create.

I started watching WWE during the attitude era, but i'm not old enough to appreciate all the personas (i recognize a lot of them but some just don't interest me), the eddie they included in the game wasn't my favourite eddie persona so I'm re-doing him to look like the eddie i used to watch (more info in first post).

screen-eddie.jpg