Datkido mods (Randy Orton & Brock Lesnar Mods completed)

datkido

normal map with alpha channel determines the sweat of wrestler, lights, shapes on pants (logos for example) ........I'm surprised that for many is new

my jack swagger is modified also normal map and alpha for some effects :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datkido

• RJJ

• Twistedmisery666™

• OverTheEdge

normal map with alpha channel determines the sweat of wrestler, lights, shapes on pants (logos for example) ........I'm surprised that for many is new

my jack swagger is modified also normal map and alpha for some effects :)

I have ur swagger mod, i like it.

Are you releasing the wade omfg its good

done and added to first post.

If you look at his last 2 matches with Lesnar and that match with Axel, you'll notice that he had black wrist tape and also wore it around his hands aswell, kind of like CM Punk.

shit 4got about that, i meant to make it so u can change it in superstar threads but his masks are weird, removed all the old trunk logos from it but it still shows up in game....

Nice release man so this

Was made with the archiver then?

yeah

Edited by datkido

Hey bro can you add the bit of black he always has in his hair like this

added a bit more black to the hair, i didn't paint anything new i just replaced the brown areas on the texture with black, it doesn't show up very well on the pics because of the glare on my tv screen. also added a bit of facial hair, i noticed he tends to have a lil bit of stubble.

ps this will probably be the last mod i release if i finish it, i need to fix the DZ on the front right of the trunks and there's a lil bit at the back too that needs fixing. once i've done that it should be ready but i don't have as much time to mod as i had the past few weeks now so dunno how long it'll take me really.

4D86E9FE-2AF7-460F-BA37-91B931A24189-11066-000005643E41E4F2.jpg

5C3130EE-EF27-406E-9127-2BACD3A7AD3E-11066-0000056444E76823.jpg

Edited by datkido

since this attire is now outdated i can't be bothered to perfect it, I can still release it if people want it though but I won't be making anymore changes to this attire now (the only thing that still needed fixing that i could see is the positioning of some of the 'DZ' around the waist was slightly cut off at the top etc, not noticeable until you zoom right in).

I've added more stubble and black to the hair and this mod is customisable in superstar threads so you can change the colour of the trunks to silver and pink if you want like i've done in the new screens. If people want it let me know and i'll upload it for you.

05DF8656-CBA3-4832-AA81-686425260CD2-11911-000005D340181B5A.jpg

386CC847-944E-40D1-9EDE-DB660DB059B0-11911-000005D339FD038F.jpg

Wanted to tell you man your wade barret

Mod needs fixing on the back trunks where it says

Wade.

i already know that, can't be bothered to fix it though, done with modding for now unless something comes up that i really want to make. also i need the 3dsmax plugin to fix that, made a donation at xentax today but still can't register so thats €5 lost if they don't get back to me (well not really cos i can file a paypal dispute but it's just annoying).

check ur pm btw

Edited by datkido

Ziggler Payback attire, superstar threads compatible. Pretty much ready to upload just need to darken trunks on default attire slightly, it's coming out too white in game not silver (in game screens are a superstar threads edit)

release-screen.jpg

finished. d/l link added to first post

Edited by datkido

Awesome Payback attire! Which refs did you use? I can't find any refs!

Didn't use pics. Watched the ppv and drew them in photoshop.

can u pm me new payback dolph texture i will credit u ;)

Will send 2mrw

you have the best dolph mod bro

Thx bro, I think ziggler's my best mod, any more mods I decide to do I'm gonna try to make them this gd

new screens, here's what I've changed:

• edited skin colour of elbow pad so it blends better with the arm
  • added tattoo of punk and lita on the inside of the forearm (underneath praying saint)
  • made punk slightly more tanned (he's not as pale as thq/yukes made him)
  • fixed pepsi logo tattoo

Things still to do:

• fix the blend on upper part of 'elbow pad'
  • make punk a LITTLE bit shinier, he should be as shiny as either barrett or orton IMO (noticed he's been greasing himself up some more since extreme rules lol)

649B944C-2955-4A78-BB80-C6563CBBEED3-13576-000006A24CB1EC59.jpg

DF7C1A73-4BA4-409B-8FBD-C5B7AA6DB7CA-13576-000006A2586159D7.jpg

Edited by datkido