Anyone bought Fire Pro Returns on PS3?

HarlotEffect

Yeah so I found out the other day that Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, is available on PS3. I never played it on PS2 sadly, and now it makes me want a PS3 just to have it.

I've played some of the game boy one, and thought it was fun. I recently watched the T4 show PS3 HD Test with Fire Pro Wrestling.

Below is T4 Show's video in case you haven't seen the game before:

• 4 weeks later...

I have read reviews for Fire Pro returns and seen the good things said about it. It seems to be a decent game from what is written about it with the deep roster, many moves, and custom options.

• 1 year later...

People mainly use this game for simming matches and doing EFeds but yeah great game for what it is. Theres actually a pretty big Fpr community around but I probably can't link you.

• 1 month later...

Great game no matter what system it's on. Was thinking of opening a thread here for previewing my edits, but there doesn't seem to be a section for FPR.

Great game no matter what system it's on. Was thinking of opening a thread here for previewing my edits, but there doesn't seem to be a section for FPR.

I would love to see the edits, since me and a friend are slowly doing an NXT Save. Would be cool to share edits/saves etc.

I think there a guide for renaming the defaults

Personally I've never used the defaults, been to busy making my own

I'll post some previews later when my net is working again