WWE Ruthless Aggression 03/04 Save! (FINISHED!)

YUGI123

Dude. If you use Brien's Editor already, it already saved your IDs. All you have to do is open the Rehash Resigner and Select the entire save. ALL PARTS. Done!

Good save YUGI. Good group of Caws. What do you have planned for part 2?

For part 2 I will be doing 05/06 rosters. I am working on it now but I am having issues with xbox live, dont know if anyone has has had trouble but I havent been able to connect to xbox live for almost a week :closedeyes:. But hopefully I can get preview up soon and have the save finished in a week or two. All depends on if I can get my live working and how good the CC servers are.

can u tell me whose edge ,eddie guerreo, john cena and jbl u are using or are they ingame models?

Edge (Attitude)

Eddie Guerrero (Attitue)

John Cena (04)

JBL ( John Bradshaw Layfield)

All are in game. I also edited every superstar via superstar threads, just click on the superstar and view them.

how to transfer the belts

The belt issue is one I dont think can be resolved. Basically just go in the editer and make a cruiserweight title and make it be the diva title.

Edited by YUGI123

Nice work but are any of the CAWs on Comunity Creations?

Yes I downloaded all of them from CC and edited lots of them. As I put in the first post, are credit go to the original Caw makers. I did make lots of edits but because they are not originally my caws, I cannot upload them to Xbox Live due to the download mark. That is why I made a save rar package. None of the caws from this save are on CC but all the original caws are.

For my next SAVE (05/06) that I am currently I had to create a few Caws as some of the superstars needed were not on CC. Now when I am finished I may upload those to CC but I would rather not as I dont want 2K/Yukes making it hard for BrienJ/Pure and other moders to find the checkums for Caws for WWE 2K14 and such.

Edited by YUGI123

Damn, i thought they were on ps3...

haha noooo, no one has yet to crack the ps3 for caw editing yet and I doubt anyone ever will. I actually originally owned a PS3 copy of WWE 13 but I traded it in for an XBOX copy just so I could MOD it.

Edited by YUGI123

Just sayin, why is Steiner in short tights? And that Carlito body is wrong. (No offence)

No offence taken, I am open to feedback.

I must have overlooked him :smack:, there are other artties you can use and set as default.

And as for the carltio body, how could I make it better?

when i want to load the game they say to me load failed

That means you didnt rehash and resign the right way. Try it again using breinJ's tool.

Edited by YUGI123

This aint downloadding correctly.Normaly on the mega.co.nz after download the file it apear an option to choose where we want to save it.In this case isnt apering.Can somebody help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just wondering if i went back to make the 05/06  save if people would still be interested in playing this as I have gotten a few PM's about it and I am back to playing WWE 13 again due to nice tools are creation freedom that lacks in WWE 2k14.

Edited by YUGI123

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...