• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bugsyboy

• Mathayus

• tekken57

• IamCrazyPT

damn brien i thought we woulds be able to add the wrestle kingdom cast to wwe 13 oh well. i will see what i can do. these mods pop'n out pretty fast now. I think kanyon and wrath are read to make their debut

Edited by zhigge

damn brien i thought we woulds be able to add the wrestle kingdom cast to wwe 13 oh well. i will see what i can do. these mods pop'n out pretty fast now. I think kanyon and wrath are read to make their debut

Theese are not made with brien tool yet ,you need to update the arc

These are looking awesome. Now all we need is a good Razor Ramon mod to go with the 123 kid hmmmmmm........

who do you think can make a Razor ? i was thinking about wwe12 Mason Ryan but the no emotion thing is bugging me ,i also have a buff bagwell that i did over dibiase but im a little ashame of him since i cant edit the mesh

No i have your tool and i have no problem at all ,theese are all mods i made before.

I open it but i just dont know how to use it yet ,i will play with your tool this weekend lol (no homo)

Edited by bugsyboy

No i have your tool and i have no problem at all ,theese are all mods i made before.

I open it but i just dont know how to use it yet ,i will play with your tool this weekend lol (no homo)

Oh, ok. It's not too hard once you figure it all out.

I love that Bret :) Very nice work!

thanks man

Oh, ok. It's not too hard once you figure it all out.

ya ,i will try to release the mods i have made already by the weekend and after that my mods should be made with your tool

who do you think can make a Razor ? i was thinking about wwe12 Mason Ryan but the no emotion thing is bugging me ,i also have a buff bagwell that i did over dibiase but im a little ashame of him since i cant edit the mesh

I havent found a good base as yet. I used Rick rude a few years ago

I havent found a good base as yet. I used Rick rude a few years ago

Ya i think i saw that on old school reunion ,i aint gonna lie , im a fan of yours man ,i have been looking at your work and brienj work for years.

For Razor in this year game with alot of work ,the only one i can see is Val Venus because of the hair then fix the height with one of these mod tool ,to bad we cant really do anything with the mesh

I love the HF Bret attire Looks like me slots are full now :)

lol ya me to ,i have 3 of my bret plus yours in one pac ,the other one i didnt post yet is the one vs yokozuna when he lost the belt

Damn, I guess I do have a bit of competition :p. Good work on these, I love the Bret Hart :)

LOL im still like 20 mods away but thanks man

Edited by bugsyboy

lol ya me to ,i have 3 of my bret plus yours in one pac ,the other one i didnt post yet is the one vs yokozuna when he lost the belt

Awesome! I gotta touch a few things up, But Looks like Brets getting the love :D

Awesome! I gotta touch a few things up, But Looks like Brets getting the love :D

ha man there is so many nice attires he had that i may mod some more just for fun ,just lately i saw the one vs hakushi witch is pretty nice

• 1 month later...

Savage is looking awesome. Would you consider doing an nWo version. I am thinking about his lightning attire and also his madness attire with the stars on the tights.

Can't find any good refs of his lighning tights, but it's quite siomilar to Hogan's except with more lightning.

163539_447130212041313_409945374_n.jpgl.jpgl.jpg

1_4de417b3a2be5ed5cc268b9569fcdc83.jpg

randysavage6.jpga20792a13d1e4fa55615eb_m.JPGmadnessbandana.jpg

Edited by tekken57