• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bugsyboy

• Mathayus

• tekken57

• IamCrazyPT

Awesome Curtis axel! Who does he replace?

I suppose once released we could just extract the pach and import it over any model's pach that we wish using X-Packer. Looking forward to the Axel - but wondering how the coming in second issue affects Universe. If I have to always edit matches to add a manager, he'll never get a storyline will he?

I suppose once released we could just extract the pach and import it over any model's pach that we wish using X-Packer. Looking forward to the Axel - but wondering how the coming in second issue affects Universe. If I have to always edit matches to add a manager, he'll never get a storyline will he?

Yes you can extract over anyone and yes for universe you kind of have to work around ,i personely never play a match that i didnt edit in universe because the cpu matchmaking sucks ass

Ya the only thing thats sucks too bad we cant add these guys as dlc cuz when replace over a superstar with another it will say the orginals

Guys name :(. Well the broadcast team cole and king.i wish we could edit the sound files :).

Ya the only thing thats sucks too bad we cant add these guys as dlc cuz when replace over a superstar with another it will say the orginals

Guys name :(. Well the broadcast team cole and king.i wish we could edit the sound files :).

i think there is a way to edit and take the call name from wwe12 ,not sure yet but i will get there at some point

i think there is a way to edit and take the call name from wwe12 ,not sure yet but i will get there at some point

awww man that would be awesome to figure out how to do this shit im down.

hope you find out to to change is name on comentary.Gonna search a litles about that too.

Its so fucking anoyng when michael cole calls to machoman r-truth -.-

hope you find out to to change is name on comentary.Gonna search a litles about that too.

Its so fucking anoyng when michael cole calls to machoman r-truth -.-

looooolllll your so fucking right man

Oh what and he doesn't share the info, this is a big deal adding superstars from 12 to 13 think he's still on teach them how to fish not give them the fish crap, yeah it's all very well saying that but it's been almost a year and still nobodies figured it out, oh and i spose teach a paralysed person to walk not give them a wheelchair... -_-" don't get me wrong i like Brien and what he's done he's made modding much easier with the programmes he's made and i'm very greatful but sometimes the things he comes out with is siding on "I'm the only person who's got the skill and know how to do this and that YET i will not share the info in the slightest, it bugs me

Edited by PlayboyPictures

In past games Brien found a way to add the roster call names to created wrestlers, so maybe it's possible. If not, maybe you can point the game to somehow use a name close to Axel or Curtis from the caw call name list already in game. Good luck!

In past games Brien found a way to add the roster call names to created wrestlers, so maybe it's possible. If not, maybe you can point the game to somehow use a name close to Axel or Curtis from the caw call name list already in game. Good luck!

Ahhh yes, i spose you could select mr macho for in game commentary for the imported model, instead of R truth lmao and for the entrance there's Macho Man Randy Savage for caws entrance.

I've been looking up how to edit the sound files to help you. The files are in RIFX format and so far i've found no way to edit them apart from a program called Wwise which is apparently expensive and not available for download anywhere... I'll keep looking see if there's a work around

Right, brienj did say that. There's not even a trial version of the program?

I'm pretty sure it's up for DL on the audiokinetic website.

Edited by Miztah Raza

It must be something.I think that if we waste some time with this we will find something

Then go ahead, do it. Since it is a waste of time, I don't think I'm going to help.

Then go ahead, do it. Since it is a waste of time, I don't think I'm going to help.

shit, think that i applied the wrong term.

I dont know how to say in english but i think that you understood

Edited by IamCrazyPT

I don´t know

I've been looking up how to edit the sound files to help you. The files are in RIFX format and so far i've found no way to edit them apart from a program called Wwise which is apparently expensive and not available for download anywhere... I'll keep looking see if there's a work around

I´ve got a Download link for the program. I don´t know if you need to Kr@ck it to get it working.

Look at your PMs.

Edited by Mathayus