• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bugsyboy

• Mathayus

• tekken57

• IamCrazyPT

I love that Savage mod those new pics are great and I was trying to mod him too, but yours came out a hella lot better than mine. I'll most definitely follow this thread, because he was my favorite wrestlers and you did a wonderful job. Are you still doing the NWO version of him?

The Macho Man looks great. What model did you use? Damien Sandow?

Tekken: But you can´t add a belt or bandana. And a painted T-Shirt looks weird.

EDIT: The Syxx attire is in my hands!

Edited by Mathayus

I love that Savage mod those new pics are great and I was trying to mod him too, but yours came out a hella lot better than mine. I'll most definitely follow this thread, because he was my favorite wrestlers and you did a wonderful job. Are you still doing the NWO version of him?

Thanks alot it was alot of work and yes im still doing the NWO version and have already started

The Macho Man looks great. What model did you use? Damien Sandow?

Tekken: But you can´t add a belt or bandana. And a painted T-Shirt looks weird.

EDIT: The Syxx attire is in my hands!

What you mean Syxx attire in your hand? do you have the actual attire in your hands

he used Macho Man's model from wwe 12

Your right ,and he works perfecly with Eve (i didnt try nobody else) as a manager with no texture problem so maybe i mod her in miss elizabeth soon

Edited by bugsyboy

Ok lol because if you had the actual attire i would have ask you to take me some nice logo pics lol.

Im not gonna inject batista but he probably works the same way.The trick to have the texture look fine was to come in second but it wasnt working vs caws ,another import and sometime even mods but i found out that comming in with a manager was working perfectly. So now i can have for example Macho vs Steamboat both texture looking perfect for entrance and ingame

Holy crap, just saw these. That 123 Kid and Syxx are awesome!!

The only criticism for the Macho attires are that I'd maybe add a bit of shading / bevel around the edges of the tights to make em look less painted on. Syxx's beard looks maybe a tad to flat too maybe, but great work!

ur mods r great i have a ques. what happen if i replace the rock yobj with batista's would it work if i try

You could replace almost anybody you want for batista it all depend if you want emotion or not

You could replace almost anybody you want for batista it all depend if you want emotion or not

I don`t understand about the emotions. if you put a WWE12 model it´s free of emotions.Or you need to do something more?

I need to do some tests.