• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bugsyboy

• Mathayus

• tekken57

• IamCrazyPT

I am just curious, if these mods are coming out, thanks to my tool or not. I like hearing if my tool injected some life into the modding around here, instead of only renders all the time.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see you say to update the arc files, so yeah, you did these all on your own, that's awesome. But just wanted to let you know that if you do use my tool, there is no need to update arc files, unless you add extra attires or something.

Edited by brienj

I am just curious, if these mods are coming out, thanks to my tool or not. I like hearing if my tool injected some life into the modding around here, instead of only renders all the time.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see you say to update the arc files, so yeah, you did these all on your own, that's awesome. But just wanted to let you know that if you do use my tool, there is no need to update arc files, unless you add extra attires or something.

hey brien i didnt even know your tool was released ,im gonna go get it at 360heaven today and will use it for sure ,thanks for letting me know ,by the way is it possible to add other games model with your tool

Someones saved me time from making these era attires :) I'll easily be downloading these soon.

lol ya i read in your topic that you about to make syxx but im gonna post mine right now and i have 3 bret comming soon so maybe you should wait for him to ,the funny thing is that i was gonna do your bret as my 4rth attires but you did it already so you save me time on this one lol

Edited by bugsyboy

Hey look its that guy that split his asshole

Hey if you have nothing smart to say that is topic related just stay the fuck away from my shit bitch

Edited by bugsyboy

Hey if you have nothing smart to say that is topic related just stay the fuck away from my shit bitch

Actually it kinda is topic related 123 kid(your mod) is the guy who split his asshole.I was just pointing out who he was.love the mod though

Actually it kinda is topic related 123 kid(your mod) is the guy who split his asshole.I was just pointing out who he was.love the mod though

Fking kills me hahaha "split his asshole"'

That's some funny shit.all in all

Good work on the mod homie.

Those x-pac mods are awesome man. I'm pretty sure he wore a bandanna so maybe add one for his entrance attire:

1-2-3%2BKid.jpg

Ya i know tekken ,i will add bandana for entrance with the 4 attires in 1 pac soon