360Haven Regestir Solution !

Ahmed Fahmy

360Haven Regestir Solution !

i was thinking if anyone who Already Registered At 360 Haven To Register A new Account And give it to us so we can use it

Thanks

Just sign up for 360heaven yourself.

Really. And I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have more than one account anyway. So not only is this an awful idea, but the person doing it would probably end up losing their original account in the end as well.

According to their rules, both accounts would be banned, 1st because someone made an alternate account, and 2nd because this account was being shared. So yes this would be completely stupid.

You have to wonder don't you if this is there idea of a fix what is there idea of safe sex... :blink:

:lol:

Well, we can only hope that they can actually figure that part out, eh? We don't need any Ahmedios Jrs. running around ...

Ribbing ya from driving Brienj and a few others as well during your phase not too long ago ;)

O ya ic what's going on ppl gettin mad

Cuz he's asking a simple question eh?

It wasn't a simple question at all. He's asking someone to violate the rules of another forum, and then risk them being able to use that forum again.

Stop posting that everywhere. We get it. You're having problems logging in to the program.

Sorry just trying to post where I can get a explanation since Mr.J wont tell me the problem

Sorry just trying to post where I can get a explanation since Mr.J wont tell me the problem

The error message says, "Login Error!" and gee, that usually means, there is a login error. Imagine that ...

It wasn't a simple question at all. He's asking someone to violate the rules of another forum, and then risk them being able to use that forum again.

My bad