Some wwe12 ch.pac files request

IamCrazyPT

I don't understand why you people post everything in the WWE '13 modding section? This is a WWE '12 request, so post it in the WWE '12 section.

Reported the thread, you guys are just idiots.

I don't understand why you people post everything in the WWE '13 modding section? This is a WWE '12 request, so post it in the WWE '12 section.

Reported the thread, you guys are just idiots.

but i want the wwe12 models to import to wwe13

But, they're still WWE '12 pacs, whether you want to import them in '13 or not.

But, whatever, I apologize, lol.

I think this is one of those gray areas on which section it really belongs in.

I think this is one of those gray areas on which section it really belongs in.

Yea, that's why I argued and apologized, lol. In case I was either right or wrong :lol:

So i amcrazy pt and Brien j only know how to put WWE'12 models in to WWE'13? that's a bit harsh i'm sure Miztah raza wants to know :L

:EDIT i'm an idiot you plobably do know how to replace but not add as DLC duh duh me. sorry, Brien j only knows how to add WWE'12 models in to WWE'13 as DLC

Oh and Brien why not just tell Miztah raza how to add WWE'12 models in to WWE'13 as DLC, i'm sure if you tell him, the same process can be done for maybe WWE'2k14 and then you're not needed or going to be bothered, i understand you want people to figure it out themselfs without you but, it just seems a lil silly at least give hints

Edited by PlayboyPictures

So i amcrazy pt and Brien j only know how to put WWE'12 models in to WWE'13? that's a bit harsh i'm sure Miztah raza wants to know :L

:EDIT i'm an idiot you plobably do know how to replace but not add as DLC duh duh me. sorry, Brien j only knows how to add WWE'12 models in to WWE'13 as DLC

I know how to import WWE '12 models into WWE '13 without the texture glitch, lol. It's easy.

I know how to import WWE '12 models into WWE '13 without the texture glitch, lol. It's easy.

Well im a guy who know NOTHING about wwe game hacking, i don't even own a Jtag xbox, wouldn't even know where to get one, LOL but if you did manage to figure out how to add WWE'12 models in to WWE'13 as DLC i would get a Jtag at the cost of my left arm and learn, i would imagine you would be able to import models from WWE'12 and WWE'13 in to WWE'2K14 because it's the same engine

Oh and Brien why not just tell Miztah raza how to add WWE'12 models in to WWE'13 as DLC, i'm sure if you tell him, the same process can be done for maybe WWE'2k14 and then you're not needed or going to be bothered, i understand you want people to figure it out themselfs without you but, it just seems a lil silly at least give hints

I'm teaching people how to fish, instead of giving them a fish ...