PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

If he did find a way to inject pt on retail consoles what does this mean? like being able to put logos on brock lesnars ufc shorts? or what?

Edited by PlayboyPictures

If he did find a way to inject pt on retail consoles what does this mean? like being able to put logos on brock lesnars ufc shorts? or what?

u will be able to put logos directly to the game not sit and draw them on the paint tool

PUR3 RAF3X do u think u can make a wwe'12 to wwe'13 caws convertor ? is this possible not mean to rush u but it would be awesome

Yeah there are some fantastic wwe'12 caws that people havn't re-created for wwe'13 and no body has done this, there's a challenge for you

PUR3 RAF3X

A WWE '12 - WWE '13 CAW converter would be pretty fucking awesome but right now I have all of the CAWs I need. I'd much rather prefer the PT injector if it's possible.

ur right but i was giving a suggestion cuz when i suggested him to make a caw injector without a savedata he made it and i was so happy so maybe he does both the converter and the PT injector :)

ur right but i was giving a suggestion cuz when i suggested him to make a caw injector without a savedata he made it and i was so happy so maybe he does both the converter and the PT injector :)

Let's hope so :).

You guys don't really get it. Pur3 can make a PT injector, he can even go as far as making one so that it is not required to be fixed by a JTAG, but the dunces over at THQ(well, now at 2k) will just add more checksums and make it even harder for Pur3 or brienj to crack it next year, are you picking up what I'm putting down? Sure, you'll be able to enjoy a few months worth of PTs, etc. But what the hell are you going to do next year? When there's a new game and Brien, Pur3, Arjun, etc have to put in extra time to figure out the checksums. So just be patient, what if there's not a PT injector made, that way, the idiots that are part of the WWE Games team won't bother to change or add any checksums! That way we can have a tool made just a month or two after release of the next game and will be able to enjoy the game and the tool the whole year! Try to understand, lol.

On the other hand, I might be getting this all wrong, but what I think is what I wrote above.

Edited by Miztah Raza

You guys don't really get it. Pur3 can make a PT injector, he can even go as far as making one so that it is not required to be fixed by a JTAG, but the dunces over at THQ(well, now at 2k) will just add more checksums and make it even harder for Pur3 or brienj to crack it next year, are you picking up what I'm putting down? Sure, you'll be able to enjoy a few months worth of PTs, etc. But what the hell are you going to do next year? When there's a new game and Brien, Pur3, Arjun, etc have to put in extra time to figure out the checksums. So just be patient, what if there's not a PT injector made, that way, the idiots that are part of the WWE Games team won't bother to change or add any checksums! That way we can have a tool made just a month or two after release of the next game and will be able to enjoy the game and the tool the whole year! Try to understand, lol.

On the other hand, I might be getting this all wrong, but what I think is what I wrote above.

Def makes sense. I agree I think we should wait till the next game. I would much rather wait a month after a release to get a tool for WWE 14, then wait several months. I mean look how long it took use us to get tools for this game as compared to WWE 12. I say either dont get a tool or if we absoutley have to get a PT then only use it for yourslef and not upload of CC. We can share PT files with eachother so we can use them in game here but must make sure we dont upload to CC or use them online.

Edited by YUGI123

Def makes sense. I agree I thin we should wait till the next game. I would much rather wait a month after a release to get a tool for WWE 14, then wait several months. I mean look how long it took use us to get tools for this game as compared to WWE 12. I say either dont get a tool or if we absoutley have to get a PT then only use it for yourslef and not upload of CC. We can share PT files with eachother so we can use them in game here but must make sure we dont upload to CC or use them online.

Right and wrong.

Wrong, because there shouldn't be another tool made and released for this game, period. Now I'm not trying to boss anyone around, but the WWE Games crew can pretty much find out about it, this is the internet, not much is 'private'. So find out all the information this year, but when the idiots don't add anymore protection to the saves or cas fies, etc. and think they've defeated Pur3 Raf3x and brienj. we can have a tool released much earlier and be able to enjoy it for longer.

PUR3 RAF3X do u think u can make a wwe'12 to wwe'13 caws convertor ? is this possible not mean to rush u but it would be awesome

even brienj has not been able to make.

(RAF3X) I do not think he will be able to make.

This!

• Like 2

brienj can make it but he retired he didn't even say he cant make it !

I read a post

How are you going to import a WWE12 CAW into WWE13? That's my question.

Ok, your question is better than mine :)

I though your editor was able to do it... my bad.

As I said, not a great experience with caws or caws editing program lately.

so do u think it's possible to inject PT without a jtag fix ?

It IS possible, just never released, because you can do it fine with JTAGs to fix. When the regular method was released the first time in 2010, the developers put a bigger checksum on the PTs. As long as it remains JTAG only to fix, they don't seem to bother making the checksum even bigger next year. The same goes for the Selection Pics, i released it so EVERYONE could do them in WWE12, and the developers once again put a huge checksum on the saves. Now that PUR3 RAF3X has once again shared it for everyone, and the Selection Pics will start proliferating on XBL, the developers will make the checksum even harder next year. You guys just don't realize how much stuff IS figured out, but EVERY time I make it available for every swinging dick retail user, they increase the security. Sure, I can always figure it out, but I shouldn't have to, when you DO have tools available to do shit on retail, if you wouldn't be a cheapass, and invest in a JTAG as well. It's not my fault people don't get a JTAG, or don't have friends that have them, and because of that reason, the "problem" of the painttools doesn't get so big that the developers take notice and change the shit again. It's a cat and mouse game, and as long as I keep it to "JTAG only" they don't seem to mind or change anything. The thing with the Selection Pics is a prime example of how the release has RUINED the modding for the game. Ever since it was released, the ONLY mods I've seen showing up, are Selection Pics, and hardly any new mods in the modding section. People act like Selection Pics are the second coming of Christ, when they are far from it, and the model/texture hacking, etc. has greatly suffered as a result, because this is all that people seem to care about, which is one of the most basic and useless hacks ever made ...

I can bypass the checksum on the PTs, and make it easily available for retail, but for the reasons outlined above, including the fact you CAN use them on retail with the available tools, I am not going to release a tool to make it easy for lazy shitheads, just so the developers can change the checksum and make it even harder next year. Eventually, they'll get to a point of putting such a huge checksum on them that you will HAVE to use a JTAG to bypass the security anyway, so why the fuck do you want to keep making it harder and harder on people that make tools for the game?

This is my two cents on this whole load of crap ...

even brienj has not been able to make.

(RAF3X) I do not think he will be able to make.

Are you so sure about that ...

Edited by brienj

:whooo what the hell he doing.

PT Logo Extractor done. Im not sure if you guys see this later. Coz this bring maybe again another DEV inside a bad spot.

29ayamq.jpg

Just wanted to point out that my tools already extract them, but nobody ever reads the instructions to figure that out. Cool job on adding it to your tool though.

I also wanted to point out to people that are saying PUR3 RAF3X is the ONLY person to figure out the Selection Pics on the CAWs, that I was working on and made a tool to do it on "JTAG Only", but never released it, because it required a devkit flash, which most people didn't have on their systems. I have had a version that works on retail for many months now, but I never had any intentions of releasing the one that worked easily on retail, for the reasons I outlined in my post above. However, it's just frickin' amazing how much worth people put into the Selection Pic hacks for CAWs, when model hacks and actual new model Selection Pics are what should be worked on. Being able to show off your hacks to other retail users on XBL is lame, and the real modding is done on non-retail systems ...

This is another reason I've left hacking the game for now, nobody wants any progress for anything other than lame-ass retail systems.

Edited by brienj

Just wanted to point out that my tools already extract them, but nobody ever reads the instructions to figure that out. Cool job on adding it to your tool though.

I also wanted to point out to people that are saying PUR3 RAF3X is the ONLY person to figure out the Selection Pics on the CAWs, that I was working on and made a tool to do it on "JTAG Only", but never released it, because it required a devkit flash, which most people didn't have on their systems. I have had a version that works on retail for many months now, but I never had any intentions of releasing the one that worked easily on retail, for the reasons I outlined in my post above. However, it's just frickin' amazing how much worth people put into the Selection Pic hacks for CAWs, when model hacks and actual new model Selection Pics are what should be worked on. Being able to show off your hacks to other retail users on XBL is lame, and the real modding is done on non-retail systems ...

This is another reason I've left hacking the game for now, nobody wants any progress for anything other than lame-ass retail systems.

I for one would love to be able to edit models and be able to get new model selection pics. For example changeing the in game game WWE 13 viper orton to the legend killer orton model with a model selection pic and textures and all that would be awsome. I hope next year we can somehow do it all.

This is my last WWE Tool and not really my prob when Brien or another Devs have more work.

Better say the another 2 Dev's can only release the Tool after I give the Checksum info out.

So who doing the work again and discover the SaveData Checksum ?

I hope WWE14 have an very very strong security better say I hope this Gang change the hole structure then I wish you many Fun discover from the beginning.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

This is my last WWE Tool and not really my prob when Brien or another Devs have more work.

Better say the another 2 Dev's can only release the Tool after I give the Checksum info out.

I hope WWE14 have an very very strong security better say I hope this Gang change the hole structure then I wish you many Fun discover from the beginning.

So this is (maybe) a Yes to PT inject?

It's always easy to figure out their lame checksums anyway. :lol:

I hope for better security too, so that nobody else can make tools, and then I can release non-retail only and be happy again working on this game ...

This is slightly off topic but seeing as people have been talking about PT's then hopefully someone can answer this question. Can you remove a background when you're editing/creating a paint tool? Because I have a TNA logo with a black background and when I use it in Universe mode it sticks out because the other logos don't have backgrounds but this one does.