Selection Pics/Renders Talk Discussion

HotavioH

Mind putting together a tutorial for the PS effects, Hotavioh?

I am putting together some for my classic save now but my renders aren't looking quite as clean as yours.

It'd be much appreciated.

Edited by dyn0myteCAW

Mind putting together a tutorial for the PS effects, Hotavioh?

I am putting together some for my classic save now but my renders aren't looking quite as clean as yours.

It'd be much appreciated.

No. As I said 5 times before, For those renders, I use an Personal Photoshop Filter made by me, and I will not release that Filter.

Just a question will somebody be putting these on caws and releasing them on CC, somebody from the nco?

Yes. I'll Insert the textures, and Status Gonna Upload Them.

Edited by HotavioH

Those renders are awesome! I'm looking back as some of the many I personally collected last year and these blow most of them out of the arena. Excellent work, and I hope you do collaborate with dynomyte to provide the same for his classic save. Top quality!

Those renders are awesome! I'm looking back as some of the many I personally collected last year and these blow most of them out of the arena. Excellent work, and I hope you do collaborate with dynomyte to provide the same for his classic save. Top quality!

If you check the 3 first pages of his caws.ws topic, you'll see that I already made my offer, and nobody answered. So I took has no.