• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• nCo

• HotavioH

• Auday

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I know the render talk is exciting, I'm pretty stoked myself, but I think we need to get back on topic now. We've almost used a full page talking about the renders which isn't really fair on the nCo. It'd be cool if a moderator could split some of the render talk into a new topic. Unless the nCo don't mind about this talk going on.

I very much plan on investigating the render situation when i get a chance next week (hopefully).

First priority for me though is getting some textures finished off. Prior to going away I started updating Defracts awesome Corey Graves textures and have added a little something myself...if it all comes together it will be something very special. Also have a heap of other nCo related textures to work through, as well as resizing/reshaping the Ryback textures for Wolfie.

I aim to get back into this in a big way in the coming weeks and finish off what we started...I really hope the rest of the gang are up for one final push as well.

I very much plan on investigating the render situation when i get a chance next week (hopefully).

First priority for me though is getting some textures finished off. Prior to going away I started updating Defracts awesome Corey Graves textures and have added a little something myself...if it all comes together it will be something very special. Also have a heap of other nCo related textures to work through, as well as resizing/reshaping the Ryback textures for Wolfie.

I aim to get back into this in a big way in the coming weeks and finish off what we started...I really hope the rest of the gang are up for one final push as well.

@nCo: FEED ME GRAVES! FEED ME GRAVES! FEED ME GRAVES!

• 5 weeks later...

Zeb Colter added

-Cheddar

YES! YES! YES! Thank you so much Cheddar I've wanted the nCo's Zeb Colter for so long, great work on the CAWs and the CAS files guys. Keep it coming :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...