are there any textures from WCW Mayhem and ECW Anarchy Rulz?

Impaler

Here's a better question. Why on earth would anyone want textures from these old ass games? You could draw better looking and better quality textures in Photoshop using just the keyboard and your imagination. :lol:

• Like 1

See I'm a guy who plays wrestling games from 1995 and I play all of them, including WWF WarZone, WCW Mayhem and Backstage assault, ECW Anarchy Rulz and Smackdown 2. And when I play I make a few CAWs and when a new game comes out, I 'carry them over' to the newer games. :)

basically I need to take a few things from each game to try to get them on ps3 wwe13.

since I saw that texture importing is possible I thought what a great idea would it be to try to carry over the good ol' CAWs to WWE 13 PS3 for real, including their real faces :)

In order to do some Minecraft skins ?

I was thinking maybe he needed them for MDickie's games, or perhaps ProWrestling X. :lol:

This is another reason I am not looking forward to the release of my PAC Archiver, there will be people that use these type textures in their model hacking.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe he needed them for MDickie's games, or perhaps ProWrestling X. :lol:

This is another reason I am not looking forward to the release of my PAC Archiver, there will be people that use these type textures in their model hacking.

I can imagine it now, someone is going to make a crappy ass mod and then you're going to be in the credits, lol.

hey guys :) i'm just a noob in the texture stuff. are textures from these games so small thei do not ever reach 128x128?

Without ever seeing them, I couldn't say for sure, but it's unlikely to be great. WWE AllStars textures for the whole wrestler were 256x256 I believe.

I can imagine it now, someone is going to make a crappy ass mod and then you're going to be in the credits, lol.

Yes, exactly. I like when people credit me for using my tools, BUT when it's a total shit mod, I kind of regret when they do ...

• 6 years later...

You fellas, I see old posts I made, and I for some reason had mixed up faces for attires. I cant explain why and I will make it my mission to show you some the some fine screenshots I made of WWE 2K14 CAWs by using textures of ECDUB Anarchy Rulz I have used and enhanced. One of the works I'm most proud of.

BEFORE:

6X7LIj4.png

eWTdbjP.png

AND ABOVE ME ARE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS. NOTE THAT. NOT INDIVIDUAL TEXTURE IMAGES.

AFTER MY WORK on 2K14 which involved a lot of texture-redefining work:

IWuRU2r.jpg

Pls dont question my determination and my need for detail. If I say I need old textures which amount to s*** these days - so be it. I'll make (like SCSA says often on his podcasts) chicken salad out of chiken s*** to make my CAWs look goood.

Edited by Impaler

• 3 years later...

You may be able to find these textures by searching on gaming forums, fan sites, mod sites or download similar android game like wwe mayhem mod or social media platforms. Additionally, some websites specialize in offering custom textures and mods for various video games, so you may want to look into those as well.

Edited by yenni3
  • Like 1