Arena Mods

tokidoim

Arena Mods ( HEX NTSC )

004922C0 000000?? : Current Location

004922C1 000000?? : Arena

004922C3 000000?? : Starting Location

Values : Blue indicates you must have entrances off to prevent a lockup.

00 : Smackdown! A

01 : Smackdown! B

04 : RAW A

05 : RAW B

08 : Velocity

09 : Heat

0A : Summerslam

0B : Unforgiven

0C : No Mercy

0D : Survivor Series

0E : Armageddon

0F : Royal Rumble

10 : No Way Out

11 : Wrestlemania XIX

12 : Backlash

13 : Judgement Day

14 : Cool-looking Backstage area w/ F'd up physics

15 : Vengeance

16 : Rebellion

17 : Insurrection

18 : Bad Blood

19 : Elimination Chamber ( Survivor Series )

1E : Arena Back Entrance

1F : Parking Lot

20 : Training Room

21 : Times Square

22 : Outside Arena A

23 : Outside Arena B

Notes

14 : Cool-looking Backstage area w/ F'd up physics. Entrances must be off to use this. Set no Ring Out count. You'll start off halfway thru the floor, the area will have the same physics as a ring. There's several levels here and 2 ways to get both you and your opponent on the same level. The easiest way is to go down to where the ropes would be and act like you're leaving the ring. This will drop you down to the bottom level, your opponent should follow. The hard way is to knock your opponent down until he's at the floor level, then run diagonally and you'll climb an invisible turnbuckle. Connect with an aerial move and you'll both be on the floor like you should be. None of the scenery back here is interactive, except the ladder. Try and climb it to find out what it does...

19 : Elimination Chamber ( Survivor Series ). Use this value only with the Always EC code. Otherwise, if you leave the ring, you might not be able to get back in if you get knocked down and you're on the metal grates. Don't select a non-tornado Tag Match if you actually want your partner ( s ) to play. They won't be able to get to the corner positions. If you play with more than 2 wrestlers, the game will automatically put everyone else in chambers. The ref will start a ring out count if you're on the metal grates, but you can reset the count by just bouncing off the ropes.

The 004922C0 is the only one I've actually tested anything on, so far. Unless you've got a hardcore match, that's probably the only one you need. I want to joker this addy just to see if you can instatntly change the match location ( even though I'm 90% sure that it'll either do nothing or cause a lockup ). I figured the main use of this mod will be AS a joker, so you can have some Pre-Match codes ( like the 3-way Tag, 5-on-1 Handicap ) jokered to only work on, say Velocity or Heat, so you can leave them active and not mess up season mode.

I tested values 02, 03, & 06 and got lockups, but I had entrances on, so there might still be something there. I tested 07 with entrances off and got a lockup.

There's still some more testing and value exploring to do. Stand by...

nosig

EDIT : Oh, yeah, I think I found a glitch, too. Has anyone else started a match in Outside Arena B and had the game lock up when you tried to get to the ring? From what I saw, it should have been the Insurrection Arena, but it just buzzed and blackscreened on me.

Edited by tokidoim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Twist of Fate

• tokidoim

• MYSONJASONB

• Jonny

I wonder if you take the values a bit further if you can play in the GM's office or even the corridor. I noticed you can select those to visit a superstar during season mode, but can't select those backstage areas.

I have a feeling that the parts of the GM office that you don't see aren't even there. Since you don't see the back in the (unedited) game, programers probably didn't put it in. (they rushed everything else)

I haven't fully explored everything yet, and the peeps who usually convert the crap out of everything haven't been around lately ( Trigin's burnt out right now and chinhouse must be on a pre-emptive honeymoon or something ). Personally, I just started a season with my diving elbow drop 2 rebound attack CAW, so I probably won't be checking into it for a few more days. Maybe you could get Dacrone to convert if you ask nice.

nosig

Well guys, I started checking these values out & i found one that isn't listed.

If you use the value "1C" it will take you to the Smackdown Arena from SYM. The only exception is there is no audience. The fist is climbable like before, but your opponent(s) won't konw how to climb it. Also when you fall, you just drop to the ground without actually falling, similar to SD:JBI.

I haven't fully explored everything yet, and the peeps who usually convert the crap out of everything haven't been around lately ( Trigin's burnt out right now and chinhouse must be on a pre-emptive honeymoon or something ). 

Nope. My PS2 is busted -- and so I haven't been in the mood to come by here .... It's getting fixed now.

Here are the address conversions. I'm assuming a -00000300 offset for the PAL codes:

AR2/GS2v2 [NTSC]

FEB5DC3E BCA99B?

FEB5DC39 BCA99B??

FEB5DC3B BCA99B??

CB2 [NTSC]

0AE34323 000000??

0AE24323 000000??

0AE04323 000000??

AR2/GS2v2 [PAL]

FEB5DF3E BCA99B??

FEB5DF39 BCA99B??

FEB5DF3B BCA99B??

Xploder

0AE3432E 000000??

0AE2432E 000000??

0AE0432E 000000??

Replace the ?? with these values (keeping in mind tokidoim's explanations for some of them -- see original post). Column in bold is for AR2/GS2v2, the other column for CB2/Xploder:

83 | 00 : Smackdown! A

84 | 01 : Smackdown! B

87 | 04 : RAW A

88 | 05 : RAW B

8B | 08 : Velocity

8C | 09 : Heat

8D | 0A : Summerslam

8E | 0B : Unforgiven

8F | 0C : No Mercy

90 | 0D : Survivor Series

91 | 0E : Armageddon

92 | 0F : Royal Rumble

93 | 10 : No Way Out

94 | 11 : Wrestlemania XIX

95 | 12 : Backlash

96 | 13 : Judgement Day

97 | 14 : Cool-looking Backstage area w/ F'd up physics

98 | 15 : Vengeance

99 | 16 : Rebellion

9A | 17 : Insurrection

9B | 18 : Bad Blood

9C | 19 : Elimination Chamber ( Survivor Series )

9F | 1C : Smackdown Arena from SYM credit BigBossman

A1 | 1E : Arena Back Entrance

A2 | 1F : Parking Lot

A3 | 20 : Training Room

A4 | 21 : Times Square

A5 | 22 : Outside Arena A

A6 | 23 : Outside Arena B

Would it be possible Tokidoim to replace SmackDown Arena from Shut Your Mouth to SmackDown Arena B.

Just wondering, also I'm about to test some values as well. Because someone was talking on another hacking site about the PS2Dism there being text for a

Raw C

Raw D

SmackDown C

SmackDown D

& England Plaza B.

I wish we could find some PPV Arenas that'd be neat, anyway I'll just put 2 values in and play around all day and get back to you on it later sometime, I use a computer at the library, (dont have my own :() so I will have to come back later, I'll tell you if I can find any values.