WWE CAW Editor, Titantron, & Arena Import v2.3.1.0 UPDATED!

brienj

That was not my intention. But he started cursing at me for no reason and I was very offended.

Wow, that's funny. For one, I never cursed AT you. And for two, if you were offended by anything I said, you need to put on your big-boy panties.

It's useful for PS3 guys since now PS3 is working on CAWs with Xbox guys.

But they don't even have a CAW importer, so even if the CAW info was put into that huge file, it still wouldn't load, and there is no way I'm recoding my program to handle PS3 save files too. It was enough work to make it work with the WWE13 files. Any of the PS3 hackers needs to start getting busy, I can't do everything ...

Go find whoever made the program you downloaded and ask them about that, or download the program from 360 Haven. Why do people keep posting this bullshit? My program has no such thing in it, and it looks like somebody is passing off their crap as mine, and tricking people for money, but that's what you get when you don't download it from the source.

Clear as day there, but fuck it we are all men.

i would like to note that this program will not start on my Windows 8 laptop (try all the compatility settings). So if you're having problems, that might be it.

so far it only works on windows 7 (which is my main PC), can't say if it does for anything else (vista would probably work though)

Edited by tigerx87

Hey guys.

Can somebody give me a tutorial how to inject caws using this tool , because I have tryied , but when I try to open the save in the game , the game says Data could not be load correctly...

Edited by Seeder

Hey guys.

Can somebody give me a tutorial how to inject caws using this tool , because I have tryied , but when I try to open the save in the game , the game says Data could not be load correctly...

You saved the wrong ID.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot man. I use CONCEPT to set the id from my console and now everything is working.

But when I choose to play batista , because I have inject him in the game , the game says fatal crash intercepted , what should i DO ?

Edited by Seeder

Thanks a lot man. I use CONCEPT to set the id from my console and now everything is working.

But when I choose to play batista , because I have inject him in the game , the game says fatal crash intercepted , what should i DO ?

You're welcome. :)

After you injected a caw you must go to it and re-save each attire.

Edited by DancyHercules3

How exactly I can do that ?

Go to CAW Mode choose Batista and go to attire 1 Save/Finalize the caw, then go to CAW Mode again, choose Batista go to attire 2..................

Until you save all attires you will be able to play him.

It still gives me the fatal crash intertecpted error ...

I go to caw mode , choose batista , then I choose his Original Attire ( Attire 1 ) , I press the save button and save the cas file , then I choose his Attire 2 ( BURGANY ) , I press again the save button and save the cas file , then i choose his attire 3,4 do the samething , then I ftp the cas file and save file in to my 360. And when I choose to play with Batista , the error appears ...

Where did i go wronG ?

It still gives me the fatal crash intertecpted error ...

I go to caw mode , choose batista , then I choose his Original Attire ( Attire 1 ) , I press the save button and save the cas file , then I choose his Attire 2 ( BURGANY ) , I press again the save button and save the cas file , then i choose his attire 3,4 do the samething , then I ftp the cas file and save file in to my 360. And when I choose to play with Batista , the error appears ...

Where did i go wronG ?

Dude, for what I've understood you need to inject the caw to xbox, and load the game up.... In the "Create a Superstar mode" You need to open Original attire and save it. Open second attire and save it. Third Attire, save it. And for end, last attire and save it.

Dude, for what I've understood you need to inject the caw to xbox, and load the game up.... In the "Create a Superstar mode" You need to open Original attire and save it. Open second attire and save it. Third Attire, save it. And for end, last attire and save it.

Thanks HotavioH. I can't explain it to him. I told him to save it in the game but he save it in the tool. LOL

Edited by DancyHercules3

You need to save each attire that there is actually an attire for. If the CAW only has one attire, just save the one attire. Also, if you read the in-program help, it explains how to get the prompt to immediately inject the CAW, which doesn't require you to save the attires, as long as the CAW is a working CAW, with the correct attire checksums. If you inject the CAW this way though, you can NOT change anything about it in my editor, or else you will have to change each attire again. There is a Help file built into the program, you need to use it.

Edited by brienj