WWE13 texture importer!!

DRAVEN

Well, just today, I figured out how to bypass BOTH checksum checks on the paint tools in the xex file for WWE13, so I could update my WWE12 Texture Importer to work with WWE13 and then release the hacked xex file for people to run. This would take away the requirement of having to be able to debug your Xbox or install the XDK, but even with your apology, I'm still having second thoughts of even releasing it ...

You know Brienj, I'm beginning to believe that you're the reason THQ is so lazy with their WWE games these last few years. They do part of the work and then let you do the rest so that they can hurry and release them early hoping to get more financial gain. Which obviously isn't doing them any favors this year...

Brien so if you do all that, would it pave the way to using the hack with a retail Xbox? Sorry if the question sounds stupid, programming illiterate here :p

You can use my hack with retail now, you just have to have somebody make the paint tool for you, that can use my program. The same will be for the next program I am making, although people do not have to have the debug stuff or the XDK to use it, just have to have an RGH/JTAG/devkit 360.

So what you're saying is I need to rely on the kindness of strangers? ;) my bf is an artist, so I might get him to make some textures and then post them up so hopefully someone will import them.

I really should just get myself a JTAG though.

Thanks for still working on this, it is greatly appreciated by the majority of us, don't worry about the rude few vocal minority.

Forgive me for being ignorant on the subject, but is it easy with these mods to take a wrestler already in the game, and use that model to make it into a CAW that you can use for create a story. I have to download a lot of CAW's for my stories I'm working on just so I can alter attires and use street clothes, and getting the wrestlers faces and body types on par isn't the best. I’m an Writer by nature so I'm not going to even attempt making them I'm not good at it at all. I suck at art. I can't find a decent Randy Orton, Christian, Miz , R-Truth, and a decent Triple H to make him as COO. I got one Triple H off of CC, but I can't find the guys name now so I can credit him :( since the content was deleted after the last update THQ did, and he hasn't reuploaded it.

Edited by sir-up

You can use my hack with retail now, you just have to have somebody make the paint tool for you, that can use my program. The same will be for the next program I am making, although people do not have to have the debug stuff or the XDK to use it, just have to have an RGH/JTAG/devkit 360.

Brianj you're making a new program

Where we don't have to use xdk

When are you releasing that ?

I found this a bit difficult but I wanna take another shot at it. So I was wondering, what are the essentials for having the WWE '13 Texture Tool? I have the actual tool from Brienj and I downloaded an Xbdm file. I extracted it and it opens in an xex.file How do i get it to work? What else do I need to get it to work? Because I remember last year I think you didn't need the other things, I think you just needed the Brianj file. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

I found this a bit difficult but I wanna take another shot at it. So I was wondering, what are the essentials for having the WWE '13 Texture Tool? I have the actual tool from Brienj and I downloaded an Xbdm file. I extracted it and it opens in an xex.file How do i get it to work? What else do I need to get it to work? Because I remember last year I think you didn't need the other things, I think you just needed the Brianj file. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

You need dashlunch for it to work

so this is xbox 360 only? how are people doing it on PS3 than would be nice if there was tutorials for us noobs who have never done any of thidbefore like have a non hacked ps3/xbox 360 im reaing all these threads about JTAGs this nsd that and its so confusing.....

so this is xbox 360 only? how are people doing it on PS3 than would be nice if there was tutorials for us noobs who have never done any of thidbefore like have a non hacked ps3/xbox 360 im reaing all these threads about JTAGs this nsd that and its so confusing.....

People are doing it on PS3, by using MY tool, although there are some douchebags on the PS3 version that still think it is possible without my tools ...

If all of that confuses you, then you need to start using your Google-Fu and start reading. There is way more information than can be summed up in a single post here.

Edited by brienj

When do you think you will have a CAW editor tool to import renders? (if you havent released one already)

Also just for the functions of renders would it work on retail consoles? This would be my first year doing it.

hi guys, thanks in advance for this tool and for the help you provide to one another.

the thing is i always get an error when trying to open the texture importer. i've seen that some have had the same error ("stopped working" or "not responding") and i've googled it for a solution but can't seem to find any.

thank u!

After i click in open it apears an error saying:

uPvXvo44MfnjlS++uPzjT8f7IlvyMwlT4JAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Translanting this it means: wwe 13 texture importer as stoped working

-Search for help online and close the program

-Close the program

Can someone help me? By the way i use windows 7 32 bits