WWE13 texture importer!!

DRAVEN

Oh, that's because I have an Xbox 360 emulator on my PC that I am playing the game with.

Update omfg !!

It worked my brock lesnar paint tool

Is in lol brianj u fking rule man :)

Are you using Xbox 360 neighborhood ?

For this for real time

Edited by Twistedmisery666

PLEASE! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! FOR US ON RETAIL CONSOLES (like a jeff hardy face texture would be great)

So how do we even upload are textures to a retail console this is my

1st time hacking paint tool textures :)

Edited by Twistedmisery666

Can anybody help me? When I try and open the file it is a .rar and its default is Adobe Reader and it just doesn't open. I have windows 7, does anyone know what to do?

Something tells me that you won't even be able to use the program if you get to the point of being able to extract it ...

What is the problem This?

ID=0x1e0c (7629) Thread id=0x150c (5388) y select cancel... No registered JIT debugger was specified

In case you missed my previous post -

You have to install the Xbox 360 SDK (XDK) in order for my tool to work.

Now if you do have it installed, then I have no idea how to fix your problem, and I'm not going to spend any more time on solving problems with the program not starting.

Where can you get the Xbdm Plugin? And no offence but I don't want any of brienj's sarcastic bullshit.

Sorry to sound like an ass but google will find you the plug-in it's 1.2 or 1.5 gigs to download. I suggest you find it via google cause a gig is kinda time consuming to upload.

Edited by Doublestomp187

I already have but I can't find it any where. Not a legit one anyway, there's one decent looking one but you need to register an account with the website. It would be so much more easier for me and everyone else if there was a download link for the actual Xbdm plugin. Can anyone upload it?

Where can you get the Xbdm Plugin? And no offence but I don't want any of brienj's sarcastic bullshit.

Alright, how about, "fuck you, search on Google", is that better?

It's because of lazy asshats like you that I don't even feel like sharing my shit half of the time. I hope you don't get it to work and you can go ahead and suck my dick if you do.

Edited by brienj
  • Like 1

Really? He's the one that created the program and is nice enough to share it. I know I would be pretty upset if I made something like this, and people disrepsected me.. Honestly it's just like anything else on the internet if you can't figure it out search..the internet has an infinate amount of information if you search long enough and try you'll figure out on your own.. Nobody taught me how to hard mod stuff I had to research , and learn on my own, and just to be clear I'm not kissing ass I don't know brienj personally, and don't know if I'll get a chance to use this myself unless I get time to jtag my xbox. Just had to comment cause that made me say WOW

• Like 1

I'm sorry if I've come across as rude but I'm genuinely lost when I'm looking for the Xbdm Plugin. I opened the file and it comes with a man with the word chosen one on him. I thought I could find an answer on here but I just read some comments from brienj which I didn't particularly like. I'm sorry for offending you brienj, that wasn't my intention.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if I've come across as rude but I'm genuinely lost when I'm looking for the Xbdm Plugin. I opened the file and it comes with a man with the word chosen one on him. I thought I could find an answer on here but I just read some comments from brienj which I didn't particularly like. I'm sorry for offending you brienj, that wasn't my intention.

Well, just today, I figured out how to bypass BOTH checksum checks on the paint tools in the xex file for WWE13, so I could update my WWE12 Texture Importer to work with WWE13 and then release the hacked xex file for people to run. This would take away the requirement of having to be able to debug your Xbox or install the XDK, but even with your apology, I'm still having second thoughts of even releasing it ...

Edited by brienj