WWE13 texture importer!!

DRAVEN

Yeah, it will never work on Windows 8.

damn what version of your texture importer do i use on PS3 i know how to unlock the save and **** and get the LOGOS.dat onto my pc just dunno what version of ur texture importer i need to use to edit it for my own logos.

yes i know this must be be annoying.frustrating a programming retard ike me asking 1232323 questions lol.

This is what I do

The game has been copied to Hdd1

1. Freestyle File Manager

2. Hdd1

3. Contend

4. E0000755D81B2776

5. 545108B4

6. 00000001

7. 00PaintTool.pt

8. move to USB

9. edit with Texture Importer and save (dds files 128x128 or 256x256)

10. with usb back to xbox, same way (1-7)

what I´m doing wrong?

I think I have a problem with KV, what to do?

If it won't load the built-in one, run the program in another folder, or give it admin rights, or put your own KV.bin file in the same directory as the program. The CAW Editor won't have this problem any more, and I may add the "fix" to this program, but not any time soon, but it's not really a fix, because it can easily be solved with the above things.

If it won't load the built-in one, run the program in another folder, or give it admin rights, or put your own KV.bin file in the same directory as the program. The CAW Editor won't have this problem any more, and I may add the "fix" to this program, but not any time soon, but it's not really a fix, because it can easily be solved with the above things.

what do you mean with run program in another folder, do you mean default.xex or 00PaintTool.pt or something else?

Does for someone work Texture Importer 12-13, I'm frustrated, I do not know where the bug is. My jtag xbox is not online so it dont have

IP address for xbdm. Where can I find KV.bin file?

I'm new at this and I need help, so far I've only modded caws last year on WWE 12 CAW Editor.

Just to help others wanting to use the XBDM version. Here's what I did to get things working yesterday:

1. Download the XBDM plugin.

2. Put it at the root of your HDD.

3. Configure Dashlaunch to point to the XBDM plugin - Plugin 1: Hdd/XDBM.XEX

4. Save your new launch.ini file to disk. The plugin will then load with the next boot of your system.

5. Install XDK on your PC. (No need for the recovery files you will no doubt also find.) The file will be named something like XDKXSetupXenon XXXX.X (where the X's represent the particular version number).

6. Once installed, you will see a green logo on your desktop named Xbox 360 Neighborhood. Open this and follow the wizard to add the IP address of your 360. It should connect. If you make your system the primary one, it should autofill this IP address into the texture importer tool.

Afterwards, follow Brien's instructions: load his tool, load WWE 13, go to Creations/Logos, Connect, Unfreeze your 360 and go to work.

• Like 1

but i m on xbox live , i will ban after this ??

steve-ballmer-facepalm.jpg

If you have Xbox Live, something tells me that NONE of this is going to work for you. Why do people not read the instructions? WHY?????