Glitches with the game

best in the world

Ok. I love this year's game and all. And I love that THQ is changing the system with the "predator" technology and I understand that with a new system comes glitches. I have the PS3 version of the game and have encountered glitches on a massive level;

For one; I constantly make subtle little changes and tweaks to my creations almost every day or every other day based on how everything in game looks. While I'm making these changes, I have had the damn glitch over & over where the screen I'm going forward to freezes. It's usually in the layer section where you modify, add, or delete layers. I HATE that. Funny thing is, the game does its glitch and the music in the background is still playin. WHY???!!

Also, I've had the game glitch on me mid-match during either Universe or even in Attitude mode. Now I also understand that WWE seems to value their XBox 360 versions of the game over the PS3[although I dunno why]. My question is simple; Have any of you experienced the glitches or am I the only one? Also, for you 360 WWE 13 players. do you encounter often glitches? Or is that yet another PS3 exclusive? That is about the most aggravating thing to happen and its even more frustrating once you realize how much more frequent this has become in the newer WWE games as opposed to the old ones. WWE 12 never froze on me in the CAW and never in mid-match. THQ seriously needs to focus on this because I cannot emphasize how much this takes away from the gaming experience.

Edited by best in the world

You right there are a ton glitches in this game, game froze on me about 5 times today, becoming used too it. I am praying Patch 1.02 is awesome and covers a ton of issues, critical, big and small. It must treat all kinds of bugs in the game

If it nails the main ones, future patches 1.03 and 1.04 can iron out the smaller bugs and issues

I've had a create a finisher glitch. I eaaentially wanted to create a top rop stunner. so it was a running knee to top rope,ddt clutch and then the stunner. All normal speed. I tested out in exhibition and when ever i did the sunner, my opponent would pop up in the air lying on an invisible mat. to fix it i increased the speed of the move.

So apparently, I'm not the only 13 fan upset with glitches? It's a real shame about the glitchfest problem, because aside from that WWE 13 is damn near perfect. It has all the best as far as roster is concerned and with the awesome creation suites, you can make any past or current organazation[WCW, NWA, TNA, ECW, etc] and encorporate them into the game. THQ really does great work with their games, but they rush the game so much that it leaves the technical issues exposed. I'd rather wait 2 or 3 years for a more complete and glitch free game than have THQ rush a product out year to year that is substandard compared to past games. And the glitch issue has been alot more frequent between WWE 12 to WWE 13. At least in WWE 12 I never had glitch problems on the same scale. Occasionally it would freeze if I had been playing 2-3 hours and that was only maybe once or twice the whole year between when 12 was released and when I traded it for WWE 13. WWE 13 I've only played since it's release and I have had an infinite amount more of glitches. So much so that it wouldn't even be able to be counted. Sad, really because WWE 13 is such a great game. Why should we hardcore year-to-year fans of WWE series of games have to PAY for updates to FIX a game that should have been right to begin with? I really thought THQ was better than this.....

One that realllllllllly pisses me off is when i edit a whole card in Universe, and then one of the changes goes weird and it resets the WHOLE CARD!!!!!

Does anyone have it where you set up a title match in universe, and then you go to edit the next match, and it will take you to the screen of participants and you have the title holder there that you had set up for the previous title match, and then you have to press back until you get to the match type screen? Its really annoying

• 4 years later...