Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

While I hate the shirt itself (looks like someone just took the original BITW one into MS Paint and used the paint bucket to make the white black and left everything else), what you've done is looking good.

Agreed.

I just made for the sake of being up-to-date.

Nicely done, Mus. ;)2

181.gif

kthnx

In celebration of 1,000 posts, here at SmackTalks, I've decided to release those CM Punk attires I previewed earlier, so here they are:

5frxih.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oszwlpc789yyryu/CMPUNK15Attires.rar

What you see in the pics is what you guess, I've gone against my "Will not release until done" policy, but I just wanted to release it since I am now officially semi-retired, so a couple more mods from me here or there if I see something, but I'm not going to be updating Punk every single week or doing stuff regularly, thanks for everything guys!! I'm still going to be around and posting! I'm going to leave this thread open so that you guys can talk about the already existing mods, I'll close it if I feel the need to do so :)2

Laterz

Aww man guess I'm gonna have to wait for the Cody mod.Thanks for all the great mods man I couldnt wait for you to release these Punk mods.So I guess good luck on your future endeavorers.

In celebration of 1,000 posts, here at SmackTalks, I've decided to release those CM Punk attires I previewed earlier, so here they are:

5frxih.png

http://www.mediafire...NK15Attires.rar

What you see in the pics is what you guess, I've gone against my "Will not release until done" policy, but I just wanted to release it since I am now officially semi-retired, so a couple more mods from me here or there if I see something, but I'm not going to be updating Punk every single week or doing stuff regularly, thanks for everything guys!! I'm still going to be around and posting! I'm going to leave this thread open so that you guys can talk about the already existing mods, I'll close it if I feel the need to do so :)2

Laterz

Thanks for the great mods Miztah ,you are the best modder by far and all the work you put out this year is amazing.

Hope to see you on the next game man

• 3 weeks later...

These mods are awesome I was just wondering, I know you can have up to 4 attires for each superstar but does that mean you can also have 4 different entrance attires with those 4? For example you could have 4 different CM Punk Attires but all 4 of the attires have different T-Shirts in their entrances etc.

Like a CAW can have a ring attire, entrance attire and cinematic attire. What they wear backstage.

Yeah, I get that part--at least in terms of CAWs.

I had no idea something like that was even an option for the actual in-game Superstars, though. I mean, obviously guys like Punk and Austin have street attires, but can you really add a cutscene attire to a .pac like you could entrance gear? I can't even think of an instance where it would load one up by default over the in-ring or entrance ones.

Like a CAW can have a ring attire, entrance attire and cinematic attire. What they wear backstage.

I had no idea something like that was even an option for the actual in-game Superstars, though. I mean, obviously guys like Punk and Austin have street attires, but can you really add a cutscene attire to a .pac like you could entrance gear? I can't even think of an instance where it would load one up by default over the in-ring or entrance ones.

Hmmm, could this have something to do with the PACs ending ...06 that I've found in the PACH file of Jim Ross...?

(...02 being in-ring attire, ...04 being entrance attire)

Hmmm, could this have something to do with the PACs ending ...06 that I've found in the PACH file of Jim Ross...?

(...02 being in-ring attire, ...04 being entrance attire)

Nah, that's just the smaller, less detailed models that they have out at ringside for commentary. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler have them as well.

You know, it never occurred to me. Now I think about it, in-game stars don't have the cutscene attire do they? When backstage they're in their entrance attire...

I'm not a modder at all, but would there be something in a CAW's hex that could define the cutscene attire? Maybe that could be applied to a regular model? The game reads the hex and looks for a cutscene attire?

You know, it never occurred to me. Now I think about it, in-game stars don't have the cutscene attire do they? When backstage they're in their entrance attire...

I'm not a modder at all, but would there be something in a CAW's hex that could define the cutscene attire? Maybe that could be applied to a regular model? The game reads the hex and looks for a cutscene attire?

When they're backstage or in a cutscene, they're in their in-ring attire. Hell, the only time they're not is in their entrance--and that's only if they have specific entrance gear. But, yeah--that's why I was confused by that.

Yep, if you look in Tekken57's dummy.pac, there's 12 slots. So a superstar can have an inring attire(x2), an entrance attire(x4) and a cutscene attire(x6). I've never tried it out, but yea x6 is def for cutscene attires. At least it was for older games like 2010. Might as well try it out, OTE.

• 1 year later...