Midna CAW (Imp version)

xirtamehtsitahw

I've created a fairly decent Midna Imp Diva CAW for PSP SvR 11. Note: to make her, first you have to know how to delete the two Diva underwear/bra layers. They are located at layers 9 and 10, respectively. To do so, use CWCheat/TempAR and search for those layer addy's. Midna's layer addy's begin at 0x005C7322, since she is in the eighth CAW slot on my game. The layer offset to get to the next layer is 0x20h (in other words, jump 20 addy's up, and you get to the next layer). The offset between CAWs is 11B0. Simply create a default Diva CAW, you can choose to name her now, or wait until you finish making Midna. Save. Go to the addy's for layers 9 and 10, and simply delete the underwear/bra ID (I believe it is 1D in both cases). You can replace the layer IDs with 0x02, or simply "zero it out" entirely. Then, input the following formula:

Head: Hair: 68/71, X=88, Y=100, Shade=0 (I know, doesn't look EXACTLY like Midna's "pineapple-style" hair, but pretty close, nonetheless)

Shape: All Max (100)--Midna does have a somewhat large head for her tiny body (she's an Imp, remember).

Face: Eyes: Type: 9/9 (I think this looks a little better than the real eyes, because you can't really create the yellow eye-with-red pupil look that Midna has in Twilight Princess--besides, having "glowing" all-white eyes kind of goes with the whole color scheme better, IMO).

Eyelashes: None (15/15)

Eyebrows: None (22/39--why they put the "browless" option at such a weird location in the list is beyond me! LOL)

Lips: 2/17 (this option is the smallest lip option they have for Divas)

Color: You can leave this at default--you'll see why shortly.

Teeth: This can be left at default if you want. Personally, a Midna with shark teeth...yeesh! Gives me the creeps...she's creepy already--don't need to make her MORE so, but that's up to you :p

Skin: Marks/Scars: don't need to mess with this option. Texture & Color: 1/9 (I don't know if the texture matters much) Color: X=90 Y=-100 Shade=-65 (to give her that characteristic pure-black Imp-style skin color) Age: leave this at default, as Midna in Imp form looks quite childlike, if you can call an Imp that.

Face Shape: this is where Midna's face will take on that classic Imp look! She's "cute" enough to crack a mirror by looking into it...LOL

Eyebrows: you can leave these options at default.

Eyes: Size: 100, Height: 100, Width: 100 (Midna has huge eyes), Y-Axis: -100, X-Axis: -100, Depth: 0, Angle: 100 (I thought Midna's eyes were kind of "slanted"--besides, it makes her look a little more "impish")

Nose: All Default

Cheeks: Size: 100 (makes Midna's face a little "rounder" and more Imp-like), all other options default

Mouth: Height: -100, Thickness: -100 (Midna didn't have very voluptuous lips, being an Imp, and all), Width: 100, Depth: 0, Upper/Lower Lip: 0, Angle: 100 (Gives Midna a very Impish sneer)

Jaw: All Default

Ears: It was hard to come up with Imp-like ears, but here is the best I could do:

Size: -100, All other options 100

Face Paint: Remember when I said there was really no reason to recolor Midna's lips? Here's why.

Choose 52/89 (it covers the whole face, but that's okay, because of a later option which will be implemented (part of the Fused Shadow mask (or what I could make of one)), leave at its default color. This will cover the lower half of Midna's face, turning it all white, as opposed to her midnight-black skin.

Now to shape Midna's body.

Height: 5'3" (of course)

Body Type: -100 (makes her a bit "chubby", I know, but that's to give her more accurate body dimensions)

Shape: Neck: All default, Chest: Height/Width: 0, Depth: 50 (this will help "level out" her bust--or what little there is of it--with her abdomen), Bust: all -100 (Midna ain't a normal woman, ya know!), Shoulders: Height/Depth: -100, Width: 0, Abdomen: Height: 100, Width/Depth: 40, Waist: Width: 100, Depth: 75, Arms: all default, Hands: all default, Legs: Length: -100, Width: -25 (helps make the feet smaller), Depth: 0, Feet: all -100 (have you seen Midna's feet? Or what little there is of them? How does she even stand up...oh, wait--she FLOATS!...just not in SvR '11, unfortunately).

Body Size: 2/6 (This is the "plainest" size option--the others have too much detail (ab muscles, too much color contrast, etc.)

Clothing: Here is where we finally find out what Midna wears...or doesn't...heh heh. Her entire "attire" consists of that Fused Shadow mask, which I will explain how to make.

Go to Headwear, then Mask Designs. Choose the one that looks like one of the masks Kane used to wear. You'll know what one I am talking about (unless you're REALLY new to the WWE scene). Set the color as X=100, Y=-100, Shade=-35. Next, select the Horns option, then select 8/19. this is the one which I think looks most like the "horns" on Midna's actual Fused Shadow mask. Select the default black option from the color list. Next, go to the Hats option. Select 11/37, then select the second style option. This turns the visor backward, and it serves as a nice "connecting piece" between the Kane mask and the horns. Set the color as X=-16, Y=-100, Shade=-60. Now if only I could find a way to cover one of Midna's eyes (you know, how the Fused Shadow mask she wore in Twilight Princess covered one of her eyes). Technically, there is a way to cover one of her eyes, but, with the horns I already placed on her, the stupid game seems to be unable to add even an eyepatch, which would have completed the look, but I'm pretty much satisfied with the way Midna looks now...though I could probably add a few tattoos to her arms and legs.

Edited by xirtamehtsitahw

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this doesn't violate the double-posting rule, but...why hasn't anyone replied--besides me? Is it just me, or, since I happened to post, did this board simply "drop off the map", because it sure seems to me that my posts, at least, receive about as many replies as a long-abandoned old-west ghost town receives visitors.

• 8 years later...
On 9/24/2012 at 7:25 PM, xirtamehtsitahw said:

I hope this doesn't violate the double-posting rule, but...why hasn't anyone replied--besides me? Is it just me, or, since I happened to post, did this board simply "drop off the map", because it sure seems to me that my posts, at least, receive about as many replies as a long-abandoned old-west ghost town receives visitors.

Well congrats mate, I stumbled upon your ghost town over 8 years later xD, I dunno why i suddenly felt nostalgic to play this game again

• 1 month later...

Wow...talk about an extreme throwback post. I first posted this thread over eight years ago, and someone actually decided to revive it. Braaaains....

As for "super-custom" characters (that is, ones which require hex-editing to actually make possible), I've made quite a few different ones: Midna, several variations of Mew and Mewtwo, Sceptile, Lugia, Pikachu, Raichu, Breloom, Yoshi, Birdo, Spyro, Cynder, Veemon, Guilmon, Agumon, an otter named Taggerung (from the Redwall series by Brian Jacques), Godzilla, Gigan, Rage Shenron, and a bunch of others.

My hex-editing expertise extends beyond pushing the CAW envelope. I've also learned how to hack created finishers, and make them into max-damage "fatality" moves (that is, you hit one, and the AI is down for a looooong time). Just wish there were a way to stop the game from freezing on occasion if I so much as even HINT at possibly winning a match against legend-difficulty AI. Guess the game doesn't like facing off against a 20+ year veteran of wrestling games.

• 3 weeks later...