Now Taking Reguests For New Codes

danomac24681

Hey, u know the cable in the HBK Entrance from WM12 from Season Mode? cud u make a code 4 it 2 be like a scaffold, and the belt in the middle so I can hav Ultimate X Matches

I want an inferno match with 3 hell in a cells stacked on top of one another & 2 dumpsters in the ring with wrestlers popping out of 'em every 3 minutes in a 4 on 3 handicap match...

...oh, & I want to be able to break the ring in half!

AR MAX .000213 version 5 or GS2v9 please!

Thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

(...just posting this along with all the other code requests in this topic that will never be made for HCTP.)

Edited by Trigin

Here are my requests:

1. control modifier (players 1-6) enable you to control 2 or more superstars at one time

2. control the referee in any match

3. modify the name (text) of finishers

4. disable the message in create a stable that says "you pick 3 superstars to complete this stable"

5. backstage/ arena modifier

6. always a tag match

7. alliance modifiers (makes various form a team against you) Example: play a tag team match, but you partner actually is for the other team to win. This could also create 4 on 1, 4 on 2, & 5 on 1 matches. Imagine this active if you are playing a Royal Rumble where they only target you.

8. make it possible to pin, KO, or make your partner to submit.

9. skip the opening intro & copy right info

BigBossman - As coincidence would have it, #1 & #5 are mere hours away ( maybe # 2 also ) , but when I post them, I hope I'll get some reciprocity regarding finding values for the P1 is always??? code - see topic

nosig

OMG DuDE!!!!11! COOD u Mak dis reel kool codE 4 seeson witch maiks Kevin Nash return at WMXX as Deadman Taker whil te real taker cums bak as tha ABA Taker n they will fight 2 the death wit Nash winning then he will explain how tha blood wroks!!!!!11!!1!!!

1.Put the building from the Times Square in the Arena and slap a Titantron on it.

2.MULTIPLE LADDERS FOR ANYONE.

3.Hellicopter in the Arena.

4.Big Rig on the side near the entrance.

5.Mini Cage on the opposite side of entrance.

6.Weapons in EC