The Gs2 Archive

Smacktalks

Do you prefer the way i've set it out? I've tried to set it out so that the codes are all together in catorgory's like Season Mode Codes all in one topic, etc. I think it's a bit easier instead of searching through millions of pages for the code you want because you usually miss it and have to keep going back through the pages to check for it. Also instead of having them in order of what has been updated last I've put them in alphabetical order so that it may be a bit quicker for you to find what your looking for. So let me know what you think about that.

Also I'll try and get a Codebreaker and Action Replay Archive done in the next few days to go with them.

Also if you have any suggestions or anything on how to make the archives easier to use leave them in your reply.

You oughtta just get up with Trigin and see if youse could cooperate w/him and just use his site as an archive, since he already put a ton of time & effort into converting every code he's ever seen and archiving each alphabetically with an individual link.

That would be a lot less work, so you could turn your attention to the hacker conspiracy... ( hush, hush )

nosig

• 3 months later...

to use the action replay max put it in your ps2 with the memory card slot in any memory card sot p1 or p2 wait till it loads when a blue screen show a dvd or game eject the action replay max out the ps2 then put the game you want in so it can load then make sure you put the enable or mastercode in by going to www.codejunkies.com and look for action replay max you must register in order to get your codes for the game ok ask me if you need additional help only members on this website ask me only