*special* Royal Rumble...

JDawggS316

How is it possible to have a Royal Rumble match without being able to throw someone over the top rope and just have it be a pinfall match instead?

I have turned on the Never Ring Out and Always Pin Fall codes, but in the RR the wrestlers are still able to go over the top rope.

Thanks, again, to whomever answers (Keep in mind, I'm a new user to Gameshark 2 v 4 :-P).

Well, I beleive there was a code for this, or a idea anyway, but the problem was, once the person got pinned, they would not leave the ring (I think). Will this ever happen? probably but not now, I guess what would make since was to make it function like a slobber knocker where the person dissapears but modify it a tab bit, or something.

I really want this code as well. No matter what code I try the wrestlers never try to pin one another. We need a code that would trick the cpu into thinking the Royal Rumble is a pin falls only match.