i think its game shark

100% CREDIT TO GODDSON19

NO BOUNCING CODE

2ADB3EB5 03E00008

2AC73EB5 00000000

Codebreaker

credit to the rob and goddson19

yourwelcome

It's a good code, but maybe I should have been more specific. I want the animation of the HIAC (when they go thru the cell) to look like the Mini-HIAC. To disable the animation so they could just go thru. It's a good code though :)

• 1 month later...

well, it would be cool to make the top of the hiac when you go through to be like the mini-hiac backstage where they just go through. wouldn't it be possible to kind of change the effect of the breack-through tiles to that of the break-though tiles of the mini-hiac backstage?

hey man.....name changes are pimp depending on who/what they are for..... :don o and whoever posted right above mine, the no bounce code makes it so when you fall off the hiac you dont bounce around, which they dont even do in this game guyz......not even in the hacked sd 4 areana....

• 4 weeks later...

Instead of making a new topic I thought I should just post this in here.

There is a code for no bounce but this is just for when walking or doing moves of but is there one to have there be no bounce when you do an aerial move off onto an opponent? Is there a way of haveing the hell in a cell have the properties of the one in the back or not? has any one changed any properties to weapons or anything?