Free R-Truth DLC

Smacktalks

• 2 weeks later...

Sony had said it'd be back up sometime this week but yesterday when I checked it said they'd release a restoration timetable in a few days, so it still appears to be a week or so away.

Fucking figures. The only good thing about PSN being down, is it made for some humor on facebook when Bin Laden was reportedly killed. Specifically a post that says "It's amazing what the americans can do when the PSN is down."

• 4 weeks later...

And of course, because it's SONY, it's, what, June 2nd? As far as i know, no PSN.

EDIT: Not that I care, I don't have All Stars and atm, have no intentions of getting it.

Edited by Shadow Storm

I got an email that the PSN may be back up now.....I haven't actually read it, but supposedly its up and running finally.

• 5 weeks later...

What actually happened to all of the DLC that was planned for this game? surely the game didn't do that badly.

THQ probably couldnt be bothered with the full DLC, they lacked for svr 11 we needed at least a DLC 4 pack for svr 11.

its coming, some next week.. the rest at the start of august i think.

Oh that is alright then, still don't understand with the THQ wrestling games take ages to put any kind of DLC compared to other companies fighting games.

It's a major flaw the time they take, especially when they released the likes of Punk's masked attire as it came out so late the gimmick had been and gone.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...