WWE Allstars Roster Reveal Starts Tomorrow

Smacktalks

The first part of the official roster reveal for the upcoming WWE All Stars video game will take place tomorrow at 9 AM on IGN. In addition, there will be bonus superstars available as downloadable content.

The legends and superstars that have already been announced are Ricky Steamboat, Sheamus, Andre The Giant, The Big Show, Hulk Hogan, Triple H, The Ultimate Warrior, John Morrison, Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, Randy Savage, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Kofi Kingston.

Who Wants to Play Guess The Silhouette?

i figure its HBK beside the rock... also, guy up back right, wearing a cap.. surely we should be able to work that out... bushwackers?

AllStarsRosterReveal_Part1sm.jpg

Undertaker is next to the rock you can tell by the gloves

Roddy Piper is on the bottom far left

Above Piper I'm guessing its Snuka

Top left by steamboat it looks like either Jericho or Swagger

Above Bret Hart it is Mr Perfect no doubt about it

Next to warrior, Kane?

Above warrior and morrison it could be Edge

Drew is next to andre

Could be HBK next to Bret wearing his cowboy hat

top right sgt slaughter with edited hat

Stone Cold next to hogan

Next to Orton my only guess is Eddie Guerrero or Christian

Next to Kofi the Miz?

might as well post it here Swagger and Slaughter are now confirmed

WWEAllStars_SwaggerAlt.jpg

WWEAllStars_SlaughterAlt.jpg

Edited by ALL STAR

lmao so IGN announced some legends-

Eddie

Jake the snake

Roddy Piper

Slaughter...

and superstars...

Swagger

kane

edge

THE DOWNLOADABLE TALENT

* The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase

* Ted DiBiase

* Dusty Rhodes

* Cody Rhodes

* Hawk

* Animal

Well when it comes to rosters you would be hard pressed to beat this one so far, I like the DLC they have planned Hawk and Animal are good choices though is that all the DLC they will be releasing or is there more to be annouced? Kind of sucks that they didn't post the entrances up as well.

The finishers look good I think Kane's chokeslam is my favourite so far it goes from looking normal to beastly :eek

Oh something just came to mind about the dlc, we would have 2 more legends over the current WWE wrestlers so I would guess we can expect 2 more dlc?

Edited by ALL STAR

way i see it, theres still another announcement, i'm guessing that again it will be legends, superstars ans download... i'd like to think there will be 4 more DLC wrestlers as we knew of 2 already so they announced 4...... hopeeeeeeee

ok, looking at it, theres 4 & 4 on the disc left to reveal.

AllStarsRosterReveal_v1a.jpg

taker down the front left.

hbk up the back right in his cowboy hat.

snuka far left... surely it has to be?

and austin is bound to be in so im assuming he's beside hogan...

so that leaves 2 and 2... who?

PWInsider.com can also confirm that Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, The Rock, Bret Hart, Jimmy Snuka, Curt Hennig, Eddie Guerrero, Sheamus, and John Morrison will also be featured in the game.

Hope they show some more of the alt attires, I would love to see which alts Kane has really hoping for the half masked version

well thats definately CM Punk between my guessed snuka and austin.... mr perfect with a pony tail beside shamus or doin a rock symbol or something at the top right??? hmm..

have a feeling benoit is in cos eddie is in... dunno why...

i'm hoping just about everyone has 3 attires, tho some people really only have 2 variations at most.

obviously for warrior, macho, rey etc these are easy done.

taker has really 4 options, but i'd leave biker out.

kane, full mask, half mask, no mask

hbk, rocker or early singles career, end of career and dx

hhh... fuck i'd love modern, dx and the old ponytail slimmer look

have a feeling benoit is in cos eddie is in... dunno why...

Considering they've gone as far as editing him out of all DVD realises since the tragedy I cant see Benoit being featured in a WWE game ever again.

WWEAllStars_CMPunkAlt.jpg

WWEAllStars_StoneColdAlt.jpg

Totally over looked this combo what with Punk being straight the promo package should be awesome. Also this is pretty much the whole roster now there is just the question is HBK in I think he has to be??

HHH has his DX pants in the game, and theres a shadow infront of sgt slaughter which could accommodate a render of hbk not too far off this -

l.jpg

he's 99.99% in the game!

to me wwe missed a trick tho, he's bound to have been a legend they could have milked money off ppl as a DLC character