SvR2011 Editor Program

DRAVEN

The new version of the SvR2010 CAW Injector program is now completed. I have also finished the SvR2011 Editor Program. If you wish to get the SvR2011 Editor, you must first download the SvR2010 CAW Injector and read the purchase instructions in order to get it. I am posting this at 2:00AM in the morning, so I will only be awake for a little bit longer. Please don't expect the SvR2011 Editor right away, so if you do buy it tonight, give me time until I wake up to process your order. Thanks.

This editor works the same as the svr2010 tool but also lets you edit stables and other thing's

that cant be done in the game ;)

Support thread

http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=327

Download

http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/SvR2010-Downloads.html

• Woo 1

This is a donation for me to put a Purchase Code in the SvR2011 Editor and provide you with the program. The program is free, but will not work without the Purchase Code.

Well that won't hold up in a court in any country. Free is free, forcing a donation is payment and not...free. So a program that alters code, and costs US$7? That is all kinds of illegal, and you were concerned about some images supposely of some private Microsoft network? Then you post this, which not only breaks the THQ terms of use, but also copyright laws...and then charges a fee to do this illegal witchcraft.

THQ has been notified.

This is a donation for me to put a Purchase Code in the SvR2011 Editor and provide you with the program. The program is free, but will not work without the Purchase Code.

Well that won't hold up in a court in any country. Free is free, forcing a donation is payment and not...free. So a program that alters code, and costs US$7? That is all kinds of illegal, and you were concerned about some images supposely of some private Microsoft network? Then you post this, which not only breaks the THQ terms of use, but also copyright laws...and then charges a fee to do this illegal witchcraft.

THQ has been notified.

PMSL does the contain THQ content... errrr No...

and the tool for svr2010 is free.. the svr2011 tool is not... And if you cant read its by brienj not me.. I copyed and pasted off his site...

What went you your arse and died?

Thier are plenty of programs on the net thats say the same if you want these extras or this program you have to pay.. and what about it..

this site has always been a safe haven for ppl to come and find out how to mod the smackdown games even tho members have left here and started their own site's and then slate us..

I have always helped ppl with information and links on how to do this stuff I have never posted files from anygame witch "is" illegal as is the content on the leaked DLC post.. the files come from THQ owned beta dlc thats not had a public release..

The above program made and coded by brienj does not contain any THQ content so how is it illegal? and what do you think thq can do about it?

what because you have to pay to upgrade to the new program oh you never have to do that with other programs.. oh no... such a crime

THQ has been notified.

I guess it's illegal for HexWorkshop to charge for their hex editor too. I can do the exact same thing in that hex editor, which my program does. Hilarious.

Go ahead and tell THQ, and when I get sued, I guess I'll have to give up my Ferrari I bought with all the ton of money I've made with it. :lol

Edited by brienj

It is illegal to alter code, even basic hex codes. Datel won lawsuits against them, because they never touched the software code, the blocked and added values on the system side - never tampering with the actual software. The SvR program tampers with the software, a save file, but it's still software.

That's why Datel don't have cheats for 360. They could do what you've done, but do it for every game, just let you download a hacked save. They don't have any, it's against the law. I'd be shitting myself if I were you.

It is illegal to alter code, even basic hex codes. Datel won lawsuits against them, because they never touched the software code, the blocked and added values on the system side - never tampering with the actual software. The SvR program tampers with the software, a save file, but it's still software.

That's why Datel don't have cheats for 360. They could do what you've done, but do it for every game, just let you download a hacked save. They don't have any, it's against the law. I'd be shitting myself if I were you.

I have a lot of toilet paper, but thanks for your concern. :lol

And yeah, save files are definitely software, because that's what I use to run the game. Not the xex file or anything.

Edited by brienj

Do what now? If Datel won a lawsuit against them ("them" being Microsoft? Is that who you're talking about?), why does Datel have to change their business practices as a result? I'm not sure I follow.

A quick Google search tells me that Datel filed (not won) an antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft based on system hardware accessories. Microsoft settled with them out of court. This was all in the UK.

Brienj is in the US, so I'm assuming US laws would apply. A UK out-of-court settlement wouldn't necessarily be relevant to this case even if it was the same situation, which it isn't.

Do what now? If Datel won a lawsuit against them ("them" being Microsoft? Is that who you're talking about?), why does Datel have to change their business practices as a result? I'm not sure I follow.

A quick Google search tells me that Datel filed (not won) an antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft based on system hardware accessories. Microsoft settled with them out of court. This was all in the UK.

Brienj is in the US, so I'm assuming US laws would apply. A UK out-of-court settlement wouldn't necessarily be relevant to this case even if it was the same situation, which it isn't.

I guess I better watch out for Scotland Yard. They may take me in to custody.

PMSL!!! Datel DO have software to edit the 360 save files you have to buy it so learn to you google... PMSL and they have a section for hacked saves.

And guides how to use save games to cheat you gamer score... So I think you are wrong again...

Sorry for my typo, I didn't mean Datel, I meant X Box.

X Box sued them, but Datel started to win the case, so Microsoft joined in. With their money they couldn't lose. Since that Datel took down all their saves.

THQ emailed m back, and the girl (named Jodie) has offered me a free game for my constant support and helping them out. I told her I'd like a copy of SvR2011, because my copy is burnt and I don't want to buy an Online Axxess code. So if anybody else wants a free copy of the game, maybe complaining about this hacking program website will net you one too!

Strum la Frantique, LMFAO about telling THQ about my program, which is perfectly legal, and then admitting you pirated their game. That's awesome. They must really love you. :lol

I'm thinking about making a Trial version of my program. I'll let you all know if I do. Most people have no problem buying the program, when they've seen how powerful it is. But then you have the criers and whiners that just want a free program, so they can berate me when it doesn't work for them. I'm through with that bullshit. At least people who buy something tend to appreciate it a little bit more. But anyway, the program is getting some big updates and here are some new features coming out. Layer re-ordering, and turning downloaded Paint Tools into non-downloaded:

LayerHack1.jpg

LayerHack2.jpg

LayerHack3.jpg

LayerHack4.jpg

LayerHack5.jpg

LayerHack6.jpg

LayerHack7.jpg

PTHack1.jpg

PTHack2.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am thinking, possibly THINKING, about fixing my source on this program, so it works again. It's so old now, that re-enabling it, with the moveset editor and stuff working isn't going to cause anyone to blame me again for being the cause of cheating on XBL, even though WWE12 and WWE13 have both had moveset hacking without any tool with a moveset editor released by me. Just goes to show that all the people who blamed me for all the XBL cheating on SvR2011 were out of their minds to blame me, and it was the actual individuals who cheated on XBL that were to blame themselves.

The only problem I have is if I fix the program, then everyone is going to bug me for help on it, even though I'm way into working on WWE13, and don't even touch WWE12, let alone SvR2011. :lol:

But after seeing how dedicated TheButcher69 is to get this program, I've never seen anybody in all my life as dedicated as him. He even made this video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snk2gZowgDg

And sorry about having to charge for the program way back when I released it, but with the moveset editor, I had to try and deter people from using it, and if I hadn't released it, people would have been like TheButcher69 on a grander scale. :D2

I actually gave away more free copies than I got money for. Funny how that worked, but most people that got the program, I could at least half-way trust to not be douchebags with the moveset editor on XBL.

I will NEVER, EVER charge for a program again though, nor make a program with a moveset editor, boy, the shitstorm that it all created is ridiculous. So I will only make non-moveset editors, and only accept donations from people that feel like donating.

Ok, enough of going down memory lane. I just noticed that TheButcher69 had also posted here, and it's just really cracking me up, and I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Well sorry for bumping this ... but SvR Hacking is now totally upgraded its level.

you can do anything on SvR11 with other free tools called

EatRawMeat391's PAC Editor - The Best's SvR11 Editor or Nike The Bike's SVR EDIT

and there are a lot of other tools about it.

anyway , don't waste your time for buying that thing.!

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, The HSN said:

Well sorry for bumping this ... but SvR Hacking is now totally upgraded its level.

you can do anything on SvR11 with other free tools called

EatRawMeat391's PAC Editor - The Best's SvR11 Editor or Nike The Bike's SVR EDIT

and there are a lot of other tools about it.

anyway , don't waste your time for buying that thing.!

thanks, but now i'm playing with 2k14 :D )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...