problem with the program X-packer 5.0

mill1rbt2

do any of you know why I get the message "invalid pac file selected" when I try to open a CH.PAC,CH2.PAC or CH3.PAC I thought those were the wrestler .PAC files and the program says it supports opening ps2 wrestler PAC files....help?

I looked into it for you and it says that it doesnt work with large PAC files, ie. all of the ch*.pac files.

Have you tried opening the smaller files to see if they work?

there are a ton of folders the CH.PAC CH2.PAC and CH3.PAC big PAC files are inside a folder called CH,which is in a folder called PAC,this PAC folder is where all the PAC files for the game are stored like folders called "ED0" all the way up to "ED6" then theres MOVIE.PAC GAME2D.PAC and others do you know how to extract the files from the big .PAC files I think inside the big .PAC files are the smaller ch.pac files and the folders named like 000a 000b 0008 0009 and inside those folders are the the textures or pictures.

thanks for trying to help masterswanton i'm using x-packer 5.0 right now and a couple days ago figured out how to open the big pack files so I could open the smaller ones with x-packer.

• 4 weeks later...