SvR2010 v2.0 Xbox360 Hack

DRAVEN

SvR2010 v2.0 is a complete hack to the popular game Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 made by Yukes and published by THQ. The hack is for the Xbox 360 version of the game, and will be the ONLY version of the game supported by me or worked on by Brienj. The hack has the following features:

-- 187 completely playable characters that are recognized as actual in-game models

-- Hacked movesets that contain hidden moves

-- Hacked tag-team finishers (only for Road Warriors right now)

-- Hacked Create-A-Finishers

-- The ability to have a custom titantron for all 187 characters, including the ability to have custom titantrons for any CAW you make

-- The ability to change ANY character's gender

-- The ability to change ANY character's weightclass

-- The ability to completely modify ANY character's stats, name, nickname, height, or signs

Requirements to using the SvR v2.0 Hack:

-- You must have an Xbox 360 that is capable of playing a hacked game off either the internal hard drive or an external hard drive, and no, this does not mean how you play a game off the HD on an unmodified retail system, that will NOT work

-- There are only two types of Xbox 360s I know of that support this: JTAG or devkit

-- THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH AN UNMODIFIED RETAIL 360!

-- THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH FIRMWARE HACKED DVD DRIVES!

-- The hack can NOT, nor will it ever, be played off the DVD

Download Link

http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Evil Jeff

The installation tutorial speaks of 'pac' and 'ch' folders, yet on my HDD I just have generic 'Data0030' files. How do I convert from Xbox HDD format to the one mentioned in the tutorial, then back again for re-insertion onto the drive?

Thanks

The installation tutorial speaks of 'pac' and 'ch' folders, yet on my HDD I just have generic 'Data0030' files. How do I convert from Xbox HDD format to the one mentioned in the tutorial, then back again for re-insertion onto the drive?

Thanks

Quit trying to do this on a retail system you transfered the game from the disc to the HDD or using some crazy HDD explorer. ;)

Get a JTAG, or if you have a JTAG, then extract the files from the game .iso and put them on the Xbox HDD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Evil Jeff

Thanks for the advice, I HAVE now got this great hack working

...however I now have a new problem. Some of the .pac files seem to be missing from the archives (off the top of my head - 217 Animal)

Guest Evil Jeff

Thanks for the advice, I HAVE now got this great hack working

...however I now have a new problem. Some of the .pac files seem to be missing from the archives (off the top of my head - 217 Animal)

Just to answer my own question, the .pac file archives don't seem to download in their entirety everytime - I've found that by downloading them again and again I'm getting slightly different collections of files each time. Through trial and error I'm now only missing 3 .pac files

Hi guys the link's dead? anywhere else I can download this from?

many thanks

Try this: http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

you can get the save editor from www.thetechgame.com and you have to register to create a new account before you download the Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Hacking Tool v3.0. and it is free!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

C

SvR2010 v2.0 is a complete hack to the popular game Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 made by Yukes and published by THQ. The hack is for the Xbox 360 version of the game, and will be the ONLY version of the game supported by me or worked on by Brienj. The hack has the following features:

-- 187 completely playable characters that are recognized as actual in-game models

-- Hacked movesets that contain hidden moves

-- Hacked tag-team finishers (only for Road Warriors right now)

-- Hacked Create-A-Finishers

-- The ability to have a custom titantron for all 187 characters, including the ability to have custom titantrons for any CAW you make

-- The ability to change ANY character's gender

-- The ability to change ANY character's weightclass

-- The ability to completely modify ANY character's stats, name, nickname, height, or signs

Requirements to using the SvR v2.0 Hack:

-- You must have an Xbox 360 that is capable of playing a hacked game off either the internal hard drive or an external hard drive, and no, this does not mean how you play a game off the HD on an unmodified retail system, that will NOT work

-- There are only two types of Xbox 360s I know of that support this: JTAG or devkit

-- THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH AN UNMODIFIED RETAIL 360!

-- THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH FIRMWARE HACKED DVD DRIVES!

-- The hack can NOT, nor will it ever, be played off the DVD

Download Link

http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com/

Anyone here, could someone please reupload this thing?  :(

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...