? about non unlockable

Dacrone

i edited their moves. then saved. now they are saved on my game. i took them outta season. they are still under edit moves. can you give me a code to get them completely off my game toki, thanx man i will appriciate this man.

I don't think it's possible to remove what you have added..but i don't know anything about hacking so.....and why would you want to remove them from your game? They don't affect anything unless you have them in season or have their moves copied to a caw.

hes right, i suggest u either have all the unlockables that u CANT use in the roster that u DONT play, like for instance i HATE smackdown, so i added all the legends "except Taker" to smackdown, with above average wrestlers, that way, at some ppvs i can actually see the MAIN Legends and unlockables kick ass, and my game never locks up. as long as i dont actually veiw the match of course. theres still great to have to me, even though u cant use em, i wouldnt use em much anyway.

Careful, Reaper, if you're put in to a match with them or a feud you're screwed. Because when it comes time for a match with them you will have to skip the match, and lose. And if it is a feud the game will probably keep freezing whenever they are supposed to appear on screen during a cutscene. I'd hate to have to start over again because of getting stuck in a feud with one of them.

Edited by TheRob

good point man, but like i said, i never see the wrestlers in RAW, only in some ppvs and they wrestle there own Rosters wrestlers, Smackdowns Roster, so, i cant fued agasint another show, unless theres a storyline involving that....... ive only played 2 years, so i really dont know.....

See?!? That's what you get when you f*** with saveable codes that you shouldn't be f***ing with! I've been telling everybody this from the start!

No, I don't know how to remove them from the Edit Moves roster. Are they also stuck on your Exhibition Royal Rumble roster?

Three things I could suggest. The Name mods have pretty powerful effects, as well as the ID mods. If you remove the names, you could possibly take them off. Or you could ID mod them to be someone else.

The only other thing I could suggest is to get a new memory card and start over. Just use the almost everything unlocked code and Copy Your CAWs onto the new memory card.

nosig

You have to wonder what the Season Entry values for Hogan, Warrior, and all the rest of the unlockable wrestlers are before we start to muck with them. Mem dumping a Sharkport save file of a fresh new game, it looks like a hex value of 06. Modifying the code, so that it uses a 06 (instead of the 00 we've been using to unlock 'em) does seem to get rid of Hogan, Warrior and so on from the Edit Moves and Season Entry list. So for GS2v2, to get rid of Hogan and Warrior:

Hollywood Hogan: FEB2B837 BCA99B89

Ultimate Warrior: FEB27F67 BCA99B89

Hulk Hogan: FEB27ED7 BCA99B89

I also saw a number of other reoccurring values:

• 00 and 01 for wrestlers who are season entries
  • 05 for Legends, regardless of if they were already available or if you had to unlock them from Shopzone. I don't believe any of the legends were season entrants either.

The best thing to do is copy your memory card before putting them on there. This way if something that is saveable & non-reverseable happens, you can delete that save & use the other memory card save. I did that before putting Hogan & the others in my season just in case.

ok, well since i don't have enough time whenever i'm on the computer, can someone go through and make their names all blanks with 0s, not 20s cuz that makes em all spaces, but 0s so they are gone, thanx to whoever does this, check back when i steal more time on the net, o and whoever does this, i will owe them one favor, anything, anytime i'm on, thanx