?'s about Seasons Extra Unlockables: PLZ READ

RTReaper

Ok my first question is i need the Codes to for Spike Dudly; Bradshaw; Molly Holly; Billy Gunn; and Al Snow in Season Mode for GS2V2.

Second, im sure u guys have noticed that Jeff Hardy and Tazz have 0 in there Ratings! Whats with this???

Can u guys plz list the full list of Unlockable Wrestler, ALL! including non usables. The only exception is, i dont want Wrestlers that can freeze my game. Since most of the "UNLOCKABLES" are Wrestlers that im putting into Smackdown Roster, these should never lock up my game right?? cause i only play in the RAW Season Roster, and i dont want any Unlockables in that Roster.

Another question, Can u guys also put in a seperate list which "Unlockable" is usable in Season mode Matches from the Start, which ones u can play when u see there matches, and which ones u cant play at all. Thank U 4 your time.

Ok....

1. Spike Dudley, Bradshaw, Molly Holly, Billy Gunn, and Al Snow don't have player models so they aren't usable or viewable in season in any way shape or form. I haven't tried them all but I'm guessing that all you could use from them would be there movesets-(copied to a CAW not by using the actual wrestler).

2. If by ratings you mean attribute points it's because they were removed from the game as playable characters so they have no need for attributes.

3. All of the unlockables cause your game to freeze if you enter them into season except for Tazz, cole, coach, jr, lawler, linda, staphanie, bischoff, chioda, and hebner...and even they will make your game freeze if you don't change there entrances and I'm not going to list them because all you have to do is look for them yourself like everyone else does.

4. You can't play as any of them in season but if you enter them in a season they will most likely make your game freeze.

Edited by caseyjones