For Breinj!

jarni

Yo Breinj

is it possible if you can PM me the tools you used to extract the pac files. i dont mean overwrite them i mean the tools you used to get the textures etc.

i would be very grateful. i want to use them and see what effect they have on the PSP and PS2 versions.

i currently only hack SVR2010 through CWCheat. Like moveset mods, show mods, name mods and NPC hacks etc but i want to take it a step further.

thanks

Edited by jarni

Yo Breinj

is it possible if you can PM me the tools you used to extract the pac files. i dont mean overwrite them i mean the tools you used to get the textures etc.

i would be very grateful. i want to use them and see what effect they have on the PSP and PS2 versions.

i currently only hack SVR2010 through CWCheat. Like moveset mods, show mods, name mods and NPC hacks etc but i want to take it a step further.

thanks

Register at www.xentax.com forums, they are easy to find on there, and it's a good site, you will probably want to join there anyway. ;)