Help Please With modding Ps2 version

rjstyles

• 3 weeks later...

I can look into Videos at some point as i intend to try this when i get the game. However what format are they in and are they named the same way as PSP?

If they are named in a fashion that PSP is as in they have numbers like 276, 277 etc in the file names. Also if there are gaps between these numbers then essntially you could add Videos without replacing them and access these videos through cheat device if you have one.

I have done with on PSP with Bret "The Hitman" Hart's Video on PSP SvR 2010 by using his 2008 Video.

AS far as music or models goes i haven't been able to get anything to work on PSP 2010 so PS2 i am not too sure about.

• 1 month later...

Are there older versions of the PS2 game that could be easier/or possible to model swap?

I still like SvR2006, especially when running it on PCSX2 and lowering the framerate a little. Makes for a slower more realistic game. However I'd like to change the roster of the game a bit.