NEED SOME WITH EDITING

jarni

i am trying to hack hctp by changing background music. ok did what the guide in the hctp section says but the thing is the game loads but after the PlayStation logo it goes blank and stays blank.

i replace the music with my own music where the songs are much bigger in size and length does that matter as the sound file is now 786mb as before is was i think

Check some of the other guides ie. the one in the SVR forum if I remember correctly its to do with your sample rate...

try to lower the 48000 frequency, 16 bit stereo.. I think

you will have to start over.. ;)

does it matter if the file size is much bigger then the music i am replacing for example the in game music track is 2mb and i replace it with 12mb will that affect it or not?

lastly does the lenght also matter for exmaple if the in game music is 1mniute and i replace with 3 minutes will it affect that?

appreciate it thanks

ok i made my songs 2minutes max and now it does go past the loading screen but when it goes ot main menu to crashes on the screen and stays frozen

wat should i do?