Question about tranferring CAWs from one hard drive to another

BigBossman

My brother & I both have this game for XBox 360, but neither one of us have XBox Live. We just don't have the hook ups for it in our homes. We both have wrestlers created & want to put each other's CAWs on each other's hard drive. I was in Game Stop this morning & the clerk said that the memory card will not do this like with the PS2 memory cards.

He said that you have to get a transfer kit. Is there any truth to that? If so, do we both have to have both of our hard drives hooked up to this transfer kit? I didn't want to go & spend $30.00 on a memory card only to find out that I also have to have a transfer kit to do this with.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide me with.

Edited by BigBossman

I think you need the transfer kit, but i've never actually tried it.

There was some way of transfering Saves to your PC and then back, but that too will need some kind of cable, etc.

I think it is posible to resign the save from one profile to another..

you will need a connectivity kit to link the HDD to a PC then you copy the save off the drive then you need a resigner rehasher to resign it to ur profile annd then put it on the other HDD

Google it ;)

It can be done if you dont have a connectivity kit you can open the HDD and connect it via a SATA port in ur PC and you can do this with your PC on as SATA is hot swapable

You won't be able to. It's impossible. CAW data is in the save game file. So you will never be able to merge two files to create one save with all the CAWs on it. You might be able to have two profiles with two different save files...I don't know how that would work out.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's how you can do it, but the head and body morphs still have to be done manually.

For example, you have a CAW in slot 5 called Mr. X on machine A and you want to use it on machine B.

On machine B, first of all you must have at least 4 other CAWs made, and you just make a new wrestler using the same body type and face type. You do not have to change the outfit or anything, just go to the last page and make sure you copy over the ring attire to the entrance attire and then to the cinematic attire, go down to finalize, and fill out the same way as it is for Mr. X on machine A, and then save it in slot 5, the slots must match. If Mr. X on machine A has alternate outfits, then back out, select Mr. X on Machine B to edit, change the color of underwear or something that you can change real fast, than go to finalize and it will ask to save as an alternate attire, say yes, and name that alternate attire the same name as the alternate attire on Machine A. Wash, rinse, and repeat for any other alternate attires.

Now take the 04CreateSuperStar.cas (slots start at 00, not 01) from machine A and resign it to use on machine B. Now put 04CreateSuperStar.cas on machine B, and then start the game up. Go to the Create a Superstar, and choose your Mr. X to edit. All you have to fix is the face morphing and body morphing, everything else will be exactly like Mr. X on machine A.

If you have a complicated outfit with a lot of logos and stuff, and your ring, entrance, and cinematic attires are all different, or you have a bunch of alternate attires that are very different from one another, then doing it this way will save you some time, and all you have to do is fix the body and face.

Don't forget, if you used any custom logos with the paint tool, you must resign and copy over the paint tool data too, they are named like this, XXPaintTool.pt, and the same thing with the CAW data, the slot numbers must match (slots start at 00, not 01), meaning just create some dummy logo in the same slot and call it the same name, then resign and copy over the other paint tool data.

The only drawback, that you can't do anything about, is that the CAW will have to have the stats raised again.

Edited by brienj

• 3 months later...
Guest nWoHollywood24

So.... How could you edit downloaded caws? The only aspect I would like to change is the entrance. I don't download due to this.