Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my try on Edge's return attire

Also this Edge is my project dammit.... :lol: I'm tiered of making a texture and someone comes out with a better one I think everyone whos doing those specific textures should own that project so I'm calling this one.... :lol:

Need Help(DONE):I need help on getting the wrinkle textures on the tights and removing the default designs off it and darking the tights but still having the wrinkle textures or making the wrinkles from scratch

Also can't find a good reference pic of the kneepads, boots and tight logo on the right thigh

W.I.P (Working on thicker beard) Made the design on the tights from scrath really easy (And I mean scratch not from WWE references/copy paste)also the full beard

The image uploader makes the beard blurry but if you click it and zoom in you can see it actually looks like little hairs

New!

Changes:

Wrinkle texture on tights now just like the original THQ/Ykues texture

Blended the added designs with the tights

Blended beard color with hair sort of

sg1vl2.png

Old! (2/1/10 about 2:00 am)

121s8lh.png

Also can someone make a .3ds of edge for me and PM or AIM it to me

And if anyone wants to help me/do a collaboration PM me or AIM

If anyone gets some good references of the kneepads, boots, and tight logo on right thigh let me know please

Edited by FoxBoyStudios

Hey Draven,

I have been following the caws forum and I have been talking back and forth with Wrestling_Hero on how to "add" more characters to the Wii ed.

I am learning how to do just that, BUt I am having trouble understanding a few things. I have extracted a few pacs and I do not see any yobj files? Where should they located? I do have photoshop and 3ds Max 2009. I am have the endian plug-in abd the yukes script for it. But, can't seem to find the models.

Plus, do you know if it is possible to use PS2 textures on the Wii? I have older ps2 versions and only 2009 and 2010 ver for he Wii.

Basically, I would like to add all the legends to my game and I would be happy....Wish I had access to the textures from Legends of Wrestlemania !!!

Thanks for your help,

Scott

Guest itchweed

hi everyone i am new here. please tell me or make a tutorial to insert the models from svr08-09 to 2010.

I understood something from you guys and i am a very big fan of your work, so i decided to try to help:

1.I downloaded 3ds max

2.I extracted the pac files of ch

And from here I don't know what to do and how to do can somebody help me please?

Guest Legend Killer

i was just wondering this.

is it possible to put the TNA roster in the game form the actual TNA GAME?

and if so will this be added to the roster hack?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theundertaker

does anybody have a tutorial to put the game on your hd? Like I know you can use DVD2XBOX but would that work in this case and how could you upload the new files that we have to download?

does anybody have a tutorial to put the game on your hd? Like I know you can use DVD2XBOX but would that work in this case and how could you upload the new files that we have to download?

This is a guess, probably a very good guess, but I really doubt you can use the hack at all. ;)

Just the fact you have to ask this question means you can't use it. ;)

Edited by brienj

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hi need no model help!

I HAVE a psp and i need your help! I know about the models but not no-models i am hacking models from previous svr games help? (not a noob)

• 5 months later...
Guest Victor Martinez

I bought myself a brand new XBOX 360 & I also bought WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2010 along with WWE Legends of WrestleMania, please tell me in details step by step, what will I have to do to hack WWE Legends of WrestleMania superstars into WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2010 game.