OMG LOW & SVR08-09 MODELS IN SVR2010 HACK

jarni

very nice job brienj

do you know where the .bik's files are stored in the .pac? i'm creating the iso again from scratch and created some .bik's (not replacing but adding) and i placed them in movies/titantron..

but i think the the create an entrance menu must know that there are new .bik files in it, which .pac must i edit with a hexeditor?

Actually, you don't have to worry about doing that. I just changed the entrance parameters of the wrestler in the chEtc.pac file, then it automatically loaded the titantron as long as the number I put for the titantron matched one in the folder. The problem is that if you go into create-an-entrance and change something then save it, the game knows that the titantron number is incorrect and changes that number to a different one and you lose it showing the titantron. The good news is that you can make an entrance the exact way you want, save it, then open up the save file, and transfer over the movement info you want, then change the titantron number back to what you want, then delete your save, reload the game, and then you'll have the entrance, movie, and music that you want for that wrestler. This part of the chEtc.pac file that you can hack, I'll explain in detail in my roster hack when I release it.

I've found some entrance pac files, and some other stuff associated with entrances, but the titantrons is something I haven't quite found yet. If you find it, then you could do it the way you want.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay thnx for the info brienj and that's very nice you can make the entrance exact how you want, i think you make alot of people very happy with this

for now i was trying to add .bik's just for caws because for the models i can use your ppf patcher soon with the right entrance but for caws i was trying to rebuild the iso and add extra .bik's. The only problem is that i don't know which pac i can edit this with an hex editor so that i can choose the new .bik in create an entrance

i don't know if you knows where?

okay thnx for the info brienj and that's very nice you can make the entrance exact how you want, i think you make alot of people very happy with this

for now i was trying to add .bik's just for caws because for the models i can use your ppf patcher soon with the right entrance but for caws i was trying to rebuild the iso and add extra .bik's. The only problem is that i don't know which pac i can edit this with an hex editor so that i can choose the new .bik in create an entrance

i don't know if you knows where?

No, I don't know where exactly it is yet. The second half of the chEtc.pac file is what sets up everybody's movesets and entrances, by hacking that, you can give any wrestler any titantron movie that you want. If you want it for CAWs, then you will have to find the file that has the info to put them on the slection screen.

need stone cold in via hdd xbox 360

What do you mean? The only way to have stone cold is via DLC at the moment

I have added him from LOW for now but we'll see wait for the patch as it could be the start of some very good things..

I'm looking at texture updates but could do with all the help I can get..

I have sheamus waitin to be added to the game and updated big show plus afew more..

Is adding the character select pic part of what you're doing with the patching or is that seperate?

Either way it's all looking great...BTW what happend to the Masked Kane patch?

Edited by coroner

I've unpacked .bpe files from SD!2

I need help with the next step!

So i've been following the whole texture extraction craze with the latest smackdown games and all the while I have been trying to see if the same is possible with one of the earliest games of the series. SD!2. I was over at caws when I saw instruction by FPD on how to extract .bpe files from the pac files and convert the BPE files into a format that would allow you to view them as images.

The issue i'm having is extracting the .txc files from the unpacked files.I've tried dragging the files into RRunpack but nothing happens. I would like for someone to extract the .txc files and send them back so that I may continue my research and hopefully discover model textures from the wrestlers in game.

My Unpacked files

Your files are very small... Are you sure you did well when extracting your bpe files ? And isn't there supposed to be a RTX header for the txc texture files ? You should post the original pac file.

I also have a question for those who managed to import older svr chars. There seem to be a problem with the entrance attires of some old chars. For example, I could import Bret or Stone Cold "XXX04" files (entrance attire) without any problem, but the game is freezing if I do the same thing with Flair '09 or Sabu '08 (and probably some others I haven't tested so far). Did you experience the same problem ?

I know you had a working ps3 masked Kane(DLC) working on the 360, so i assume you have the 360 DLC working as well?

Is it possible to insert any image converted to the right format into the char select? or adjust the size so it isn't larger than the 2010 pic?

Your files are very small... Are you sure you did well when extracting your bpe files ? And isn't there supposed to be a RTX header for the txc texture files ? You should post the original pac file.

I also have a question for those who managed to import older svr chars. There seem to be a problem with the entrance attires of some old chars. For example, I could import Bret or Stone Cold "XXX04" files (entrance attire) without any problem, but the game is freezing if I do the same thing with Flair '09 or Sabu '08 (and probably some others I haven't tested so far). Did you experience the same problem ?

This is a problem with the size of the imported pac file. It is larger than the game is expecting. When I release the roster hack, it will explain how to properly change values in the correct files for that.

I know you had a working ps3 masked Kane(DLC) working on the 360, so i assume you have the 360 DLC working as well?

Is it possible to insert any image converted to the right format into the char select? or adjust the size so it isn't larger than the 2010 pic?

I will eventually get to adding the few characters released in the 2009 DLC for 360, such as Earthquake, Vader, Charlie Haas, and others. BTW, the Masked Kane was converted from PS3 DLC, it's not the actual DLC model from it.

Yes, there will be an explanation of how to make your own pac file to import your own selection pics, or the easier method of using an existing pac file to do it, like I did. With my roster hack, there are endless possibilitis of stuff you can add, you just have to put it in the proper way for the game to read it and understand it. Once I get moves and entrances fully understood, those can even be added. :)

The game is expecting the size value inside the arc file and I'm sure it is the right one. I even verified in the old games, I could find the same values. I don't think there's any other file to edit as I'm doing this thing on Wii and I'm just adding all the new models in the same ch.pac file. So Any Idea ? That's why I wanted to know if you did test those chars and if there was any problem with them. I'm going to see if I can find any other "non working" entrance attires.

This is a problem with the size of the imported pac file. It is larger than the game is expecting. When I release the roster hack, it will explain how to properly change values in the correct files for that.

I will eventually get to adding the few characters released in the 2009 DLC for 360, such as Earthquake, Vader, Charlie Haas, and others. BTW, the Masked Kane was converted from PS3 DLC, it's not the actual DLC model from it.

Yes, there will be an explanation of how to make your own pac file to import your own selection pics, or the easier method of using an existing pac file to do it, like I did. With my roster hack, there are endless possibilitis of stuff you can add, you just have to put it in the proper way for the game to read it and understand it. Once I get moves and entrances fully understood, those can even be added. :)

Excellent, can't wait for the info.

You say there are endless things you will be able to add, without knowing your method behind this, will it be possible at some point to add say the Wrestlemania 3 arena for LOW, to or over an existing arena? or would that be something way more advanced than just adding chars and select pics?

The game is expecting the size value inside the arc file and I'm sure it is the right one. I even verified in the old games, I could find the same values. I don't think there's any other file to edit as I'm doing this thing on Wii and I'm just adding all the new models in the same ch.pac file. So Any Idea ? That's why I wanted to know if you did test those chars and if there was any problem with them. I'm going to see if I can find any other "non working" entrance attires.

Have you watched all my videos, the entrance attire for Ric Flair 2009 / LOW works perfectly. I have not tried Sabu 2008, but I'm sure it would work too. You have to convert the models to 2010 type, for the game to read them correctly, then you have to update the sizes of them.

Excellent, can't wait for the info.

You say there are endless things you will be able to add, without knowing your method behind this, will it be possible at some point to add say the Wrestlemania 3 arena for LOW, to or over an existing arena? or would that be something way more advanced than just adding chars and select pics?

Replacing an arena at this point would be much easier than adding one, until I get the menu stuff all figured out and could add the new arena to the selection menu.

Have you watched all my videos, the entrance attire for Ric Flair 2009 / LOW works perfectly. I have not tried Sabu 2008, but I'm sure it would work too. You have to convert the models to 2010 type, for the game to read them correctly, then you have to update the sizes of them.

Well, I can't see what to edit, what part is it exactly ? The thing I don't get is that some entrance attires are working, and some aren't. I just tested all the 08' chars with entrance attires (There are only 10). 6 entrances out of 10 did work (Austin, Taker, JBL, Cena, Piper, Bret). The ones which didn't are Booker, Mysterio, Flair and Sabu. Why ? I Don't have any clue.

Edit : also tested all 09' chars with entrances attires. 9 out of 12 entrances did work (Taker, Edge, Jeff, JBL, Carlito, Punk, Cena, Kennedy & Palumbo). The ones which didn't : Flair again, MVP & Chavo.

Edited by Becks92

Here's My C2.PAC

I will post the other pacs if needed~