OMG LOW & SVR08-09 MODELS IN SVR2010 HACK

jarni

Awesome I do have those games! Now you got me all excited because it doesn't sound like it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be. I wish you still had 08 and 07 so we could see those work also! It would be amazing to have the roster from 07-2010. If you are considering doing anything with those games I'm sure I might could help you out via pm/email.

Also do you have a rough release date, and once you do release your ppf patches do you think it would be possible for a novice hacker like myself to edit them to add our own characters?

Edited by JBP

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome I do have those games! Now you got me all excited because it doesn't sound like it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be. I wish you still had 08 and 07 so we could see those work also! It would be amazing to have the roster from 07-2010. If you are considering doing anything with those games I'm sure I might could help you out via pm/email.

Also do you have a rough release date, and once you do release your ppf patches do you think it would be possible for a novice hacker like myself to edit them to add our own characters?

I am adding all wrestlers from LOW and SvR2009 that aren't in 2010 already. That's the first update. We'll worry about 07 and 08 later, but I have access to all the models I need, my buddy is testing stuff for me as I add them, and he has 07 and 08.

It will be very easy to add any of your own that you want, as long as it is in a correct PAC file, no problem. When I get a few more added, I'll post a video to get you more excited. ;)

I'm assuming the characters will be announced as "the superstar" which doesn't matter to me at all as long as they aren't called Festus or Khali or other random superstar names lol. I guess I should have known you had all the models you wanted because I've seen the 08 Flair video. Can't wait for the new video, and the release.

I'm assuming the characters will be announced as "the superstar" which doesn't matter to me at all as long as they aren't called Festus or Khali or other random superstar names lol. I guess I should have known you had all the models you wanted because I've seen the 08 Flair video. Can't wait for the new video, and the release.

Actually they aren't announced as anything. The announcer will say, "Approaching the ring ..." then silence. If I can figure out how the audio works, I could maybe put the audio from the older games in. But it's better they don't say anything, than to say something wrong. ;)

Brienj do you know why Benoit and Angle don't work (when you put them over other superstars) and why guys like RVD and Hogan from 07 have graphical errors?

There is a file, actually two files, one for HD and one for SD, that determine the filesizes of all the files in the game, and putting those models in the game is screwing that up. After adding the LOW and SvR2009 models, I'll figure out how exactly to add the older ones, but it should be just as simple.

Edited by brienj

Nice job brienj !

Looking forward to it, the annoucement audio is probaly somewhere in the sounds.pac or in the .yaf's which you can extract with the yaf extractor (tutorial posted on the first post of this site when you click spoiler)

http://caws/forum/index.php?/topic/347788-holly-hack-thread-tutorials-in-the-first-post/

the only problem is the .adx files, i heard what a programm called konvertor that you can convert it (but not tried it out yet), if the sound is not in any .yaf's then they are in a .fsb (tutorial about fsb in the same site) when you extract these you get .wav files (but you need special codecs and so i got the audio again not to work)

but i saw a few topic on aluigi's forum about it but i don't clearly understand what to do so maybe if you want annoucement names you must have a look at aluigi's forum and the tutorials from caws

so maybe in the future we can found this out but that's a later problem, i really liked that we can add superstars any time some :D very nice job!

btw. brienj do you think it will work with stone cold stil in it (i have him as official dlc) and do you think that there is a possibilty to add belts and brands in the future so that we have as example a tna brand with tna belts as extra slots

then we have a whole new game: wwe/ecw vs. tna vs. legends 2010 :D

Edited by coddeest

Brienj do you know why Benoit and Angle don't work (when you put them over other superstars) and why guys like RVD and Hogan from 07 have graphical errors?

There is a file, actually two files, one for HD and one for SD, that determine the filesizes of all the files in the game, and putting those models in the game is screwing that up. After adding the LOW and SvR2009 models, I'll figure out how exactly to add the older ones, but it should be just as simple.

Adding models from 08, works perfectly with no problems. some of the 07 models work and others dont. RVd and Hogan work with graphical errors but benoit ,angle and guerrero freeze the game.

Clear one thing up for me please.. I have a image of svr2010 abgx says its a good image but when I replace the models and reburn it, it dont load or if I check the image in abgx it say's game crc error?

Any help please...

Guest coddeest

it will be cool if we maybe even get it to work as DLC, the structure looks very easy:

be901l.png

but i think adding files will be difficult.. or repacking from this

As far as making an iso, you have to make a totally new one from scratch. There are many tools to make an iso image, even Qwix can rebuild a correct iso that the 360 can read, but then you have to make it playable on the firmware by rebuilding the iso with Xbox Backup Creator. Remember that it is not necessarily going to be stealth, you do all this at your own risk if going on XBL or anything.

As I said before, the game freezes with older models, because you are replacing a model of a different slot than the model is supposed to be in and that causes conflicts, because the older models name all the bones and textures using the model number. You also have to update the two .arc files and the two .h files to add the replacement models. It's much better to just add models instead of replacing models, although you can.

All will be revealed, just have patience, you want an error and bug free modification I assume, so give me time to work it all out and make it the easiest it can be for people to do. For example, I found that making the referee playable would sometimes make him freeze while doing his referee duties, so he is no longer playable, but it doesn't matter, because I have already added Mike Chioda and Nick Patrick from 2009 and they are playable. There are a lot of models to add still. I want to add all the models from 2009 and LOW, and make them playable, then I will release the mod along with instructions to add even more if you want, but you'll have to make sure the models you put in are in correct 2010 pac file format.

BTW, I am encoding a movie I made of a Money in the Bank ladder match using added characters and also the NPC Tazz from 2010. I'll post a youtube link when I get it all done.

Edited by brienj

Hey, the video is uploaded, but Youtube is still processing the video, quality should improve when it finishes processing. Here is a link for you.

SvR2010 Roster Hack - Money in the Bank Ladder Match

I had to add a logo to the video this time so other youtube users won't steal it as their own and upload it on their channels anymore. Pretty sad I have to do this, but there are leechers on youtube.

Awesome video! I'm glad the entrance attires and everything work. Great work for sure! Have you thought about trying to add character select images? I could careless about it, but I'm sure some people would like to know so I though I would ask.

Awesome video! I'm glad the entrance attires and everything work. Great work for sure! Have you thought about trying to add character select images? I could careless about it, but I'm sure some people would like to know so I though I would ask.

I'm working on this right now. ;)

I'll let you know the results. :)

Yeah I know it isn't to hard to change them, but I'm not sure about adding them. As always if you need any help just let me know.

I tried adding a selection picture of Hulk Hogan at the end of the pac file that has the selection screen pics and it didn't work. Unfortunately, I will have to put them in the middle of the pac file to make them work, and that's assuming it's not hardcoded into the xex file too. I don't even feel like bothering with such a task at this time. It's least of my concerns right now, back to adding characters ...

I'll be uploading a .ppf patch to patch your ch107.pac file to give Kane a mask. :)

Just thought I'd give you all a little something to keep you happy until I release the roster hack.

I may give out little presents from time to time in the future.

I was debating whether to even share this, but I figured, what the heck.

I'll have a download link tomorrow sometime.

I'll be uploading a .ppf patch to patch your ch107.pac file to give Kane a mask. :)

Just thought I'd give you all a little something to keep you happy until I release the roster hack.

Thank for all your hard work m8 we cant wait for all your hard work,

Found out the problem I had with the iso it was wx360 prog was screwing up other files when I added files, so used XBC sweet..

Found that I needed to use the activaton disc to play it on my lite-on xbox ix 1.6 and it played fine on my toshiba xbox?

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

very nice job brienj

do you know where the .bik's files are stored in the .pac? i'm creating the iso again from scratch and created some .bik's (not replacing but adding) and i placed them in movies/titantron..

but i think the the create an entrance menu must know that there are new .bik files in it, which .pac must i edit with a hexeditor?