Is there any way to change a superstar's attributes?

BigBossman

I was curious to know if its possible to change a superstar's attributes in this game. I noticed that The Miz has an overall rating of 78. That can't be right. In the last game he was rated 86. I know that used to, you could change or adjust the attributes, but I can't seem to see where it could be done & there are no gameshark or codebreaker type devices made for the XBox 360 which means that you can't change the attributes that way either. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Edited by BigBossman

You want to change a made up number...with a higher made up number?

It's not like there's a scientific process they go through to assign these numbers, so how would you think you could improve them when you don't know how they arrived at that number in the first place? They have zero impact on gameplay anyway. You can defeat WWE guys with 90 ratings with a CAW on 60 easily, so the difference between 78 and 86 is that he might kick out .12 seconds slower, and might run 5% slower.

Who cares.