Cheat Code Topic

Twist of Fate

Code: BonusBrawl

unlocks the Dirt Sheet and Office arenas.

Code: The Great One

unlocks The Rock as a playable character

I have tested these myself and they DO work.

Edited by Twist of Fate
  • Like 1

Actually, the rock was supposed to be exclusive to play.com orders I guess...but the net says he's available in RTWM..however I just used the code. Been trying a little to figure out the other unlockable codes..such as for Million Dollar Man and Dusty Rhodes...but I couldn't be arsed to try too hard seeing as well...I just can't lol.

Anyone with an Austin XBL code wana pm me the code after they use it please?

I know their meant to be single use codes but goin on what The Undertaker said.. they appear to maybe have a few uses before they're useless..

worth a try anyway.. ;) thaaanks

Edited by seanironmaiden

The Rock is unlocked after you complete Edge's RTWM and Stone Cold Steve Austin was a gamestop preorder exclusive. When you got the game, inside was an exclusive code that you had to redeem off xbl or psn. Austin is not unlocked with a cheat code but Rock is

Yea, I know.. but didnt you get an xbox live code off someone online and it worked for you? so im thinkin maybe each code has a few uses? sorry.. I thougth it was Twist Of Fate that had posted it on the other topic, it was you

• 1 month later...

Yea, I know.. but didnt you get an xbox live code off someone online and it worked for you? so im thinkin maybe each code has a few uses? sorry.. I thougth it was Twist Of Fate that had posted it on the other topic, it was you

Can someone give me the stone cold code i lost mine