Anyone on here going to be making CAWs this year?

Niles Jansen The Third

So, I was thinking of making CAWs, and putting them on here.. but really there would be no point considering it's all transferable online now...

I'll be using PS3 though, so I may put up formulas just to give this forum some life, and share with the 360.

Anyone else going to be posting anything on here?

Yeah, i'll be making caws for the first few months of the release, doubt i'll better my Stone Cold from last year tho. I'll probably aim to post one every Friday or something to try and bring in visitors for them if there good enough.

if you upload your caw online you can just post the name of it and the search tags so we can find it and download it, should be quicker than remaking it. :D

I'll make a couple probably. Haven't bothered posting any the last couple of years due to the complexity of the formulas and not really giving a damn. Being able to upload them might alleviate that tho...

and not everyone has their ps3s online, so the formulas will still be used im sure.

This is probably going to turn me into a liar. I've tried my hand at a few and haven't been impressed with my own work whatsoever. Will keep trying, but probably won't post anything :S