What Classic Storylines Will You Remake?

Smacktalks

What classic storylines are you going to remake using the story mdoe editor?

I'm gonna give the Corporate Ministry storyline a go when Vince was revealed as the person that abducted Stephanie.

Think ill do the HHH vs Cactus Jack storyline leading up to the Royal Rumble and maybe a Hardys vs the Dudleys feud.

Not sure what else maybe the kane vs taker feud leading up to their first match together.

Good call with the HHH/Cactus fued.. was thinkin that one myself. The Corporate Ministry one would be great also.

Pity there arent more Legends in the game. will be good to do an Austin/Rock one once both Caracters become available. hopefully some good legends will be DLC. If HBKs unlockable attire was a retro one I'd do the Austin/HBK WMXIV fued w/ Tyson CAW

just realised what would be an awesome feature for the game... mayb next year....

u can currently edit colour codes of the existing superstars yeah? why not give you the option next year of being able to create any attire... and mayb edit 1 or 2 other things... possibly the hair... and make you save it as a CAW...

point of saving it as a caw is because fucking with character models would mess up the intro bits etc, plus we all know the CAW hair etc would be sub par to the real model anyways.

aye, so that you could make previous versions of them

a simple example would be mayb taking the hurricane, give him short hair and, because the overall model has been changed, you'd have to save him with the short hair look he used to have

Would probably have to lower the polygon count on the character models quite a bit to make this do-able. but I'd be all for that. The hair would be a problem though. Reason being the superstar models are made with the hair intact, not.. bald with a seperate hair layer on top.. just looks better done that way

Would prefer to have a game like Raw2 where you can change anything about a superstars attire

Although the IGN review made a good point in that one way around this would be to create and upload CAW-heavy stories in seperate chapters.

Problem solved.

Let the Christopher Walken vs. Randy Orton saga begin.....

Edited by seanironmaiden

• 2 months later...

Well, at the moment, I'm working really hard on a Trish's Comeback story... I'm trying really hard and im gonna make it has real as possible with the text. Maybe you can all download it when im done?

Okay guys, my story is up! :)

To download it, search "Trish" or "Comeback" or "Sammy G" in keywords.

You'll find it, it's a bit obvious.

Try it out and tell me what you think. I noticed there was a few mistakes in the text, but you should figure out what i meant!

Thanks guys!

Sammy G

I started it yesterday but only done the very first show.

Okay! Please give me feedback. Hopefully I'll upload some more. I might start requests for storeis. Then you can download and play your own stories!

Guys, I just put up a really good story! "Undisputed Diva".

Story between Mickie James and Michelle McCool to determine the first ever Undisputed Womens Champion!

Please try it! :)

-Sammy

The Trish one isn't as good as my other ones. I might re-do the Trish one. You see, i got a USB Keyboard so I can make them more realistic. It was a pain tryin to type with the controller...

So far, i Have "Undisputed Diva" and "Maria's Rise" uploaded and of course the Trish one. So, if you get the time, try 'em all!

-Sammy