Non-Wrestler CAW Requests

Supa #2

::sigh::

What a bunch of complete retards...

This topic is for NON-wrestlers...At this moment, there are 99 replies...By my count, 25 replies are non-wrestler related (that's being generous, and counting any topic that mentions wrestlers and non-wrestlers both as being on-topic)...

That means, the remaining 3/4 of the posts were from jackasses who were requesting WRESTLERS in the NON-wrestler topic...even though there is a separate topic dedictated to WRESTLERS.

In never ceases to amaze me how stupid/lazy some people can be.

READ THE F*CKING TOPICS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

...I really feel for the mods who have to deal with this stupidity.

Edited by eXileFedOwner

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supa #2

• gambit

• INSANEJUSTICE

• talksick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

um exile, NO BODY WHO MAKES CAWS BOTHER TO CHECK THE WRESTLER REQUEST, IF YOU ARE A CAW MAKER, FILL OUT THE REQUEST FOR ALMOST A MONTH I HAVE WAITED FOR A STEVEN RICHARDS rtc CAW AND NO ONE HAS RESPONDED. Therefore i am going to request it here....

The Crow Brandon lee, and dont just give me a freckin sting caw cus they look different

Steven richards- come on, the guy isnt really a wrestler, any guy who loses to tomko in womens underwear is not a wrestler

And i need movesets for kronic, i am trying to kill three birds with one stone since this topic is the only request topic that is even responded to.

And by the way, newbies comments are hillarious sometimes

Edited by kaker505

I check this topic every couple of days then do a search on many CAW sites to see if they have what is requested. As you can see, I go to the effort to find CAW's so you should go to the effort to use the right topic.

• 7 months later...

Here's a real challenge to all expert CAW makers:

Try to create fairly realistic Pokemon or dinosaurs (tails, obviously, aren't required).  I've already created Mewtwo, but it would take a long time to type out the formula, as I used a plethora of design patches.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you send me Mewtwo's formula?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...