8 New Videos (IGN)

Smacktalks

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14347664/vids_1.html

I haven't seen all of them yet, but on the ones I have seen I really like the ringside camera this year, it's a billion times better than last years.

I'm also liking the fact that you have to climb down the cage instead of just getting to the top and pressing down. It should make for some interesting races to get out the cage. (Providing I can figure out how to climb down and I don't just jump off..)

A lot of re-animated moves that look nice..

Not sure about that ringside camera though,tbh.. from far away...

it's good how it moves around but I'd prefer it al lot closer. Nice touch with the ref following thte action to the outsie for once..

Morrison looks great glad they have the entrance attires, i really like the ring side camera looks better than last years camera which just didnt work very well.

Anyone notice the crowd now they seem more alive than previous years the lighting in the game looks different as well looks closer to how it really is.

The camera should work really well for ladder/tlc/mitb matches.

Little thing as well the annouce teams sound better this year espically the ECW team.

I like:

- New ringside camera angles are sweet.

- The effects for finishers rock.

- I've been wanting a superstar editor for ever.

- Morrison looks fucking awesome.

- New pin animations.

I dislike:

- The same old animations for just about every move.

- Doesn't seem to be any new character models.

- Still can't seem to get anyone to hold a belt properly.

If they give us a proper season mode that can be played with any character I'll be hopeful.

Season mode so for i think its been confirmed 4 wreslters will have the road to wrestlemaina mode and two divas having their own then just a standard caw one.

There is create a storyline and being able to download storylines will help add replay value.