SvR 2009 Music

TheLegendaryKiller

Hey guys whas up.

Just wonna now if someone can help me. I kno that u can have custom music on SvR09 on HDD but what about memory unit.

I have xbox 360 and i burned 2 audio cd 1.wmv files and 2.mp3 files and when i try to rip music i get white sign(circle crossed with one line), so what am i doing wrong???

yh i burned them liek actual audio cd, when i put it in my pc i can auto play, but when i browse cd i only get some weird file .cmb or someting.

The white symbol your getting might just mean you can't rip the music to the memory card, as I haven't heard of anyone ripping music to a memory card, only to the HDD.

Can you still rip the music from the CD to your HDD?

Well thats the problem, I wouldn't try to rip them to memory if i had hdd.

I bought console without hdd and now i screwed my self up, cause here where i live when u buy only hdd it cost same if u buy console and hdd together, so im little short on the cash now, but i should buy it soon.

i really dont see why they cant ship the base models with the 20gb hdd now, no harm to any1 but the HDD is vital for the xbox, the memory cards are cack, even if you dont have internet to download content etc, theres just not enough on the memory cards