Extract .BPE

OEAC

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ! I've search a lot but.....nothing.

I search how to extract 3D File form .bpe file or open bpe file .

Thanks

I doubt you would be able to find much if any success in opening a .bpe file or attempting to extract any model or texture from a .bpe file. Yuke's encoding of this file has never been solved for the PS2 versions of SmackDown vs Raw.

Based on studying the pac files of the entire SvR series on PS2, I can say that there seem to be six different groups of model and texture containers. The first is the original version of bpe encoded files used on WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It. As of the present time I do not know of anybody who has opened or extracted anything from these files, or has any useful knowledge of these files.

Then there is the first version of the uncontained yobj and txc files which is utilised in both WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth & WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain. I myself have worked with these files. The txc files are TIM2 textures with a custom header, along with a version of Yuke's YOBJ model format. These textures and models are very similar, and files can be read on both games, albeit sometimes improperly.

Then there is the second version of the uncontained yobj and txc files which is used in WWE SmackDown! vs Raw. I am sure DRAVEN can explain these files much better than myself, but I know that people have successfully modified the textures of these files in the past.

After that there is the second version of the bpe encoded files. This version of bpe encoding and structure appears to be the same in WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2006, WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2007 & WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008. It would appear possible that these files could be directly swappable between the aforementioned games. However due to the inability to read the bpe files it is unknown which models belong to which wrestlers

Following that there is the third version of the bpe encoded files used in WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009. While possibly the same format and version as 2006, 2007 & 2008, the bpe files used in 2009 have different file and folder names, unlike the previous 3 which were all identical. This would lead me to believe this may be a different version than the version 2 bpe files.

Finally, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010's format remains unknown due to the inability to extract the PS2 version's PAC archives. This therefore leaves the texture and model format a mystery.

I know that on xentax a guy hexed the files out of SYM and HCTP but thats about it...

That might have been me... I have the same name there...